Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But take special note of that word - back.

He’s got high-priced people he can ‘bring back’, but very few up-and-coming less expensive stars in the pipeline. At this point, Vince and WWE are just going back to the same, dried-up well(s).

Lesnar probably extorted a king’s random out of McMahon. For a handful of yearly appearances.

My bigger issue is with Vince ruining the younger stars NXT creates for him. And then crying about not having new stars.
Your right about bringing in high price guys back. WWE should be thriving under new talent instead here comes Edge, Cena and Goldberg. Really?

Then they let Adam Cole go which makes NO sense. Now he will likely end up with AEW and be a big star.

After hearing Punk was coming back, you know Lesner was very happy as he price went just that much higher. I think you nailed it.

rags

Reaction score
Your right about bringing in high price guys back. WWE should be thriving under new talent instead here comes Edge, Cena and Goldberg. Really?

Then they let Adam Cole go which makes NO sense. Now he will likely end up with AEW and be a big star.

After hearing Punk was coming back, you know Lesner was very happy as he price went just that much higher. I think you nailed it.

Probably haven't seen the last of Goldberg. I doubt the WWE will leave it with Lashley beating up Goldberg's son. Probably have something on it tonight on RAW.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He is back
less.jpg

Looks a lil different

rags

Reaction score
From what I've been reading on Twitter today, it looks like Adam Cole is done with NXT.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I've been reading on Twitter today, it looks like Adam Cole is done with NXT.

I think that’s probably best for a guy his size. He’s gone about as far as he could in WWE.

rags

Reaction score
I think that’s probably best for a guy his size. He’s gone about as far as he could in WWE.

After I posted that, I read somewhere on Twitter that the WWE was offering him another contract. But I don't know if that's true or not.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After I posted that, I read somewhere on Twitter that the WWE was offering him another contract. But I don't know if that's true or not.

I’ve read that Cole and McMahon had a one on one meeting that was said to have gone well. I assume that at some point a new offer was made with the intent to move him to either RAW or Smackdown. But it’s sounding like he has ultimately decided to sign with AEW. I can’t blame him.

rags

Reaction score
I’ve read that Cole and McMahon had a one on one meeting that was said to have gone well. I assume that at some point a new offer was made with the intent to move him to either RAW or Smackdown. But it’s sounding like he has ultimately decided to sign with AEW. I can’t blame him.

I can't either. That's where his GF is.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

I wouldn't either. I would guess in the long run he'd be better off in another company that doesn't put so much emphasis on being >6' tall. Maybe not financially just if he doesn't want to spend his time on the main roster wrestling on Main Event.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't either. I would guess in the long run he'd be better off in another company that doesn't put so much emphasis on being >6' tall. Maybe not financially just if he doesn't want to spend his time on the main roster wrestling on Main Event.

Exactly. Vince has always placed too much of a premium on size and look over actual in-ring ability. That’s always bothered me because I watch to see great matches and athleticism.

And NXT became the one place I could watch that outside of the crap on their other two shows. But now the reports suggest that it’s spreading to NXT as well and now he’s going to ruin that show too.

A smaller guy like Cole would quickly get lost in the shuffle, while AEW doesn’t place the same priority on size.

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's episode of Smackdown, it is supposed to be repeated tonight at 6:00 Central on FS1.