Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Yeah. Some weird behavior at a house show. Word is they offered to get him help and he refused. A shame but maybe it’s best for all parties.

The question is whether it's an injury or has he had a relapse with his alcohol problems that he's had in the past.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The question is whether it's an injury or has he had a relapse with his alcohol problems that he's had in the past.

Yeah. It’s sounding like there are two sides to the story.

Some people are even speculating that it may have been something done intentionally with the hope of getting released.

Who knows? But if he is legit having addiction issues, I hope he gets the help he needs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree with Stash. If Hardy is having addiction issues we have to hope he gets help.

If this was Hardy's was of getting released maybe he wants to join his brother.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know if anyone here is listening but the new weekly podcast with Ric Flair and Mark Madden is very good...

They cover the gamut from the territory days up until today... With lots of stories (of course) from the "Nature Boy".

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know if anyone here is listening but the new weekly podcast with Ric Flair and Mark Madden is very good...

They cover the gamut from the territory days up until today... With lots of stories (of course) from the "Nature Boy".

Flair is a terrific storyteller. Whether it’s on his own show or someone else’s, I always enjoy a Ric Flair story.

:thumbup:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then you would love this!

0e75733b-e479-400b-8f48-69c3d79ba48a_text.gif

rags

Reaction score
Starting at 1:00 PM Central today and going to 11:00 Central tonight, the A&E channel is going to do a Biography marathon of various former WWE wrestlers. Subjects covered include The Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man Randy Savage, Bret The Hitman Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and Rowdy Roddy Piper.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Freddie Prinze Jr. just started a wrestling podcast about his time working with the WWE, etc. I remember Jericho interviewing him for his podcast some years ago and I really enjoyed his stories. I've listened to one episode so far. I like it.

rags

Reaction score
Since we're talking about podcasts, Jim Cornette's podcast is pretty good, if you don't mind the fact that he has a potty mouth.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since we're talking about podcasts, Jim Cornette's podcast is pretty good, if you don't mind the fact that he has a potty mouth.

Him I can’t take. He’s far too insulting of people who have accomplished far more in the business than he ever has. Corbett’s is just a miserable, bitter old man at this point. I don’t wanna hear it.

rags

Reaction score
Him I can’t take. He’s far too insulting of people who have accomplished far more in the business than he ever has. Corbett’s is just a miserable, bitter old man at this point. I don’t wanna hear it.

He's best in small doses.

rags

Reaction score
Last Friday night's episode of Smackdown is supposed to be repeated tonight at 7:30 Central on FS1.

timb2

Reaction score
Instant Classic!! People will be talking of this year's from now.

rags

Reaction score
Last Friday night's episode of Smackdown is supposed to be repeated tonight at 11:00 Central on FS1.