Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only caught the last half of the Day 1 PPV last night but what I saw was good. Liv Morgan had a good showing against Becky Lynch, Edge vs Miz was pretty good, and the Fatal Fiveway was an awesome match.

rags

Reaction score
Don't forget that tonight is the night that AEW Dynamite switches networks from TNT to TBS. Start time is 7:00 Central.

rags

Reaction score
Special announcement:

Tonight on TNT, there will be a one hour show called AEW Wrestling: Battle of the Belts. Two of the bouts will be Dustin Rhodes vs. Sammy Guevara and Britt Baker vs. Riho. Start time is 7:00 Central.

rags

Reaction score
I just saw on Twitter that Sasha Banks hurt her foot at a WWE show in Fayetteville, NC last Sunday night. She will be out of action for 6 to 8 weeks.

timb2

Reaction score
Special announcement:

Tonight on TNT, there will be a one hour show called AEW Wrestling: Battle of the Belts. Two of the bouts will be Dustin Rhodes vs. Sammy Guevara and Britt Baker vs. Riho. Start time is 7:00 Central.

Last edited:

rags

Reaction score
Been seeing things at wrestling Web sites saying that Alexa Bliss will return on tonight's episode of Raw.

rags

Reaction score
Anyone notice Nikki Cross's face turn last night on RAW?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what I meant. My bad.

No problem. That’s what I figured.
:thumbup:

As for Nikki, I expect her to lose this feud with Rhea and then to tumble down the card on her way out the door. I feel bad for her because she’s talented and trying hard, but she can’t seem to make a connection with the fans. And that’s the kiss of death for a performer.

rags

Reaction score
So, is Liv going to be a WWE champ, or is she like Nikki? Someone who tries real hard, but can't quite get there?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, is Liv going to be a WWE champ, or is she like Nikki? Someone who tries real hard, but can't quite get there?

As of today? Right now? She’s closer to Nikki than being champion. It’s a tough deal because she has obviously improved so much. But the deal is this. All of the up and coming women are going to have a very hard time changing the current pecking order.

WWE currently has their pet cats and it’s difficult if not impossible to get Vince McMahon to change his mind or allow new membership into that club. Lesnar, Reigns, Lynch, and Charlotte Flair are at the top of the food chain and they will be tough to move.

rags

Reaction score
As of today? Right now? She’s closer to Nikki than being champion. It’s a tough deal because she has obviously improved so much. But the deal is this. All of the up and coming women are going to have a very hard time changing the current pecking order.

WWE currently has their pet cats and it’s difficult if not impossible to get Vince McMahon to change his mind or allow new membership into that club. Lesnar, Reigns, Lynch, and Charlotte Flair are at the top of the food chain and they will be tough to move.

:(

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Wow, Goldust still going at it? Dudes gotta be about 55 by now. Hell of a career and he looks better now than he did when he was doing that weird gimmick with Luna in the late 90s. Good for him.

His 1 weird WCW appearance, I'll never forget. Came out look like a complete joke and just mic-dropped on the entire organization.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who ya got?

2022 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE
No. Matches Stipulations

1 Men's Royal Rumble Match - 30-man Royal Rumble Match

2 Women's Royal Rumble Match - 30-woman Royal Rumble Match

3 Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Bobby Lashley - Singles match for the WWE Championship

4 Becky Lynch (c) vs. Doudrop - Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

5 Edge and Beth Phoenix vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match

6 Roman Reigns (c) vs. Seth "Freakin" Rollins - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who ya got?

2022 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE
No. Matches Stipulations

1 Men's Royal Rumble Match - 30-man Royal Rumble Match
Brock Lesnar (you’ll see)
2 Women's Royal Rumble Match - 30-woman Royal Rumble Match
Ronda Rousey
3 Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Bobby Lashley - Singles match for the WWE Championship
Bobby Lashley (you’ll see)
4 Becky Lynch (c) vs. Doudrop - Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
Becky Lynch
5 Edge and Beth Phoenix vs. The Miz and Maryse - Mixed tag team match
Edge and Beth Phoenix
6 Roman Reigns (c) vs. Seth "Freakin" Rollins - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship
Roman Reigns

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting PPV but very predictable.

The most interesting thing was how many retired women came back for the rumble. Just showed me how bad the womens division is now.

Melina
Kelly Kelly
Aliyah
Michelle McCool
Cameron
Ivory
Brie Bella
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Summer Rae
Nikki Bella
Sarah Logan
Lita
Molly Holly

LOVED seeing Rollings come out to The Shield entrance and wearing his old gear, Nikki Bella struggling to keep her boobs tucked in, and Rousey's return.

HATED when Kingston missed saving himself in the Rumble. Clearly a Oops. Also hated they didn't show the WrestleMania sign when it caught fire, the mixed tag team match, Lynch/Doudrop, Lesnar being the last entrant in the Rumble (really???) and was disappointed in the Reigns/Rollins and the Lesnar/Lashley finish.

rags

Reaction score
CBS Sports called the men's Royal Rumble Match one of the five worst Royal Rumbles ever, if not lower. Gave the match an F.