Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did. I thought it was a great show from start to finish. Once again, the performers gave their all. And I will never forget the visual of that ring and the sheer chaos at the end of the night.

I also loved the women’s returns / callups as well. The women’s division is now charged up in a big way.

I’m optimistic that we have great things to look forward to under the new management and my overall interest in the product is rekindled.
Thought it was a good PPV also.

HATED the ending of Brock/Roman match. My God they pretty much guaranteed Roman to be the champ until WM. (Same with Usos)

Will Rhonda get a rematch? Or suspended? Great way to drag out that storyline.

McAfee/Graves feud coming? TONS of fan interest in that.

I still think Theory is a total joke and Edge coming back is seriously overrated. He looks 80 years old.

Signs of change with Vince finally gone and I like what I'm seeing overall.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thought it was a good PPV also.

HATED the ending of Brock/Roman match. My God they pretty much guaranteed Roman to be the champ until WM. (Same with Usos)

Yeah. I don’t know how they get themselves out of the congregation of titles with the Bloodline.

Will Rhonda get a rematch? Or suspended? Great way to drag out that storyline.

Agreed. I think it will continue.

McAfee/Graves feud coming? TONS of fan interest in that.

Exactly what my brother and I were thinking.

I still think Theory is a total joke

Yeah, but the kid works a lot and does whatever they ask. A ‘good hand’.

and Edge coming back is seriously overrated. He looks 80 years old.

He had an underwhelming return.

Signs of change with Vince finally gone and I like what I'm seeing overall.

Definitely. I’m actually interested again and that hasn’t been the case for some time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's reached a point where the women's division is more interesting than the men. The Bloodline's monopoly of the belts has gotten old for me.

I'm guessing Rousey gets suspended (takes some time off) and Charlotte Flair seems about due to return. I suspect she'll want "her" title back from Liv.

rags

Reaction score
It's reached a point where the women's division is more interesting than the men. The Bloodline's monopoly of the belts has gotten old for me.

I'm guessing Rousey gets suspended (takes some time off) and Charlotte Flair seems about due to return. I suspect she'll want "her" title back from Liv.

Agree on your thoughts about the women's division. I think that it will be even more interesting when Bayley returns to action. Also agree on the Bloodline.

Charlotte is supposed to return this week.

rags

Reaction score
On July 31, Bayley did a one-word tweet. It said CONTROL. That might be the name of this heel trio stable with her, Io, and Kai. We may see tonight.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
On July 31, Bayley did a one-word tweet. It said CONTROL. That might be the name of this heel trio stable with her, Io, and Kai. We may see tonight.

They're already more interesting than the Judgment Day.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Charlotte Flair seems about due to return. I suspect she'll want "her" title back from Liv.
Flair, Bayley, Naomi, maybe Banks....WWE needs all to return. Women missing serious talent at the top.

Liv Morgan is a nice piece of the puzzle. But champion material?

rags

Reaction score
Flair, Bayley, Naomi, maybe Banks....WWE needs all to return. Women missing serious talent at the top.

Liv Morgan is a nice piece of the puzzle. But champion material?

Liv keeps the belt until Charlotte comes back.

rags

Reaction score
Did anyone see Ric Flair's last match yesterday? His last match should have been against Shawn Michaels, IMHO.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Word is to expect a big night on Monday Night RAW tonight. A lot of Vince’s wrongs being righted.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Word is to expect a big night on Monday Night RAW tonight. A lot of Vince’s wrongs being righted.
I really hope your right. It's exactly what they need.

I'd be satisfied if some no name just came out and smashed Roman in the face.

rags

Reaction score
I thought this was the best episode of Raw I've seen in quite a while. Usually, I fall asleep before the three hours are up. Not tonight.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone see Ric Flair's last match yesterday?
It was very bad. I was embarrassed for Ric. He might be 73 but he looked 103. There is a good video just over 29 minutes long on YouTube of someone in the front row. The best part was seeing DDP, UT, Bret Hart, Foley, Ric's wife and kids.

rags

Reaction score
It was very bad. I was embarrassed for Ric. He might be 73 but he looked 103. There is a good video just over 29 minutes long on YouTube of someone in the front row. The best part was seeing DDP, UT, Bret Hart, Foley, Ric's wife and kids.

I saw a video of the match, but I don't think it was that one. The one that I saw was around 23 minutes.

rags

Reaction score

I was online after Raw last night, and I found out a couple of things courtesy of Cageside Seats, an offshoot of Bleacher Report.

1. Becky's face turn was HHH's call. Before he resigned, Vince hadn't pulled the trigger on it.

BTW, Becky's shoulder injury is legit. She's expected to be out several months, according to WWE.

2. The heel faction of Bayley, Iyo, and Kai has been in the works for a while now. Vince kept on rejecting the idea.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very good read. Make sure you scroll all the way down and read Triple H's Impact Has Improved Raw Already.

Triple H Saves Ciampa's Career, Iyo Sky Set for Major Push, More WWE Raw Takes

It's a new era in WWE with Triple H fully in control.

WWE Raw felt bolder than it has in a long time during its August 1 episode. While it was far from perfect, it was nice to see some fresh talent highlighted.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...iyo-sky-set-for-major-push-more-wwe-raw-takes

rags

Reaction score
Very good read. Make sure you scroll all the way down and read Triple H's Impact Has Improved Raw Already.

Triple H Saves Ciampa's Career, Iyo Sky Set for Major Push, More WWE Raw Takes

It's a new era in WWE with Triple H fully in control.

WWE Raw felt bolder than it has in a long time during its August 1 episode. While it was far from perfect, it was nice to see some fresh talent highlighted.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...iyo-sky-set-for-major-push-more-wwe-raw-takes

You can say a lot of things about Becky Lynch, but you can't say she's not tough. I think she separated her shoulder in just a few minutes in her match against Bianca, but she gutted it out and finished her match against Belair.

rags

Reaction score
If you're into numbers, last night's episode of Raw saw an average of 2,230,000 viewers. This is the highest viewership of Raw this year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Banks, Naomi Reportedly Reach Deal to Return to WWE

Multiple reports suggest that Sasha Banks and Naomi are set to return to WWE in the near future.

Angel Aramboles of WrestlingNews.co reported Monday that Banks and Naomi had reached an agreement to return to the company. It was noted that the expectation was that they would either appear on Monday's Raw or at some point not long after.

Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live (h/t WrestlingInc's Olivia Quinlan) stopped short of 100 percent confirming the report, but noted that a source told him it was true.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-rousey-talent-worried-about-triple-h-booking

Sasha-Banks-26.gif