Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HHH brings back another former NXT star who was unjustly released. Continuing to right past wrongs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they’re going to do something quickly to split up those titles. It was a TERRIBLE IDEA to unify them in the first place. And then, Reigns working fewer dates made things that much worse.
Completely idiotic idea. I said after WM that is Brock couldn't beat him no one would. Now Brock has lost TWICE to him.

Vince's plan was for Roman to hold both belts until WM next year (the thought of that make me throw up) and face The Rock. Hopefully Triple H won't let that happen.

Speaking of idiotic ideas, Vince doubled down with The Usos holding all the tag team belts. Geez.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GiantEvilAmericancrow-small.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember this like it was just last week. At the time I remember thinking, this intro is going to kick butt for a long time.

rags

Reaction score
Anyone notice what happened after the tag team match between The Miz and Ciampa versus Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

rags

Reaction score
Thanks. I hadn’t picked up on that. Getting Gargano and Candace back would be another great move.

Haven't seen anything about Candace coming back. So far, all the rumors have been about Johnny.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haven't seen anything about Candace coming back. So far, all the rumors have been about Johnny.

It’s just my opinion but I have to think that they’d be a package deal. That’s if Candace returns to the ring at all given that they have a young child now.

rags

Reaction score
It’s just my opinion but I have to think that they’d be a package deal. That’s if Candace returns to the ring at all given that they have a young child now.

She may not want to come back to the WWE. She may just be happy staying home and taking care of their baby.

rags

Reaction score
To the people who watch Smackdown tonight, you might see a surprise on tonight's show.