Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Bloodline may have a new addition before too long. Solo Sikoa, who's a younger brother of the Usos, and has been wrestling for NXT 2.0, has been turning heads.

It may be just a matter of time before he gets called up to the main roster.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/solo-sikoa-reportedly-debut-wwe-main-roster

I honestly haven’t ‘seen it’ yet with him. I have yet to be impressed with anything he’s done.

I would say that despite his personal desires, his best chance for success would be to align with the ‘line.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Bloodline may have a new addition before too long. Solo Sikoa, who's a younger brother of the Usos, and has been wrestling for NXT 2.0, has been turning heads.

It may be just a matter of time before he gets called up to the main roster.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/solo-sikoa-reportedly-debut-wwe-main-roster
It has always just been a matter of time. When he was ready he would get elevated to the main roster.

Good thing Vince is gone or he would find a way to get him 2 belts also.

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last night's episode of Smackdown, FS1 is supposed to rerun it tonight at 6:30 Central.

rags

Reaction score
I think there's a chance that we'll see the return of Sasha and Naomi tonight on Raw. Tonight is the finals of the Women's Tag Team Tournament. After the match is over, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha and Naomi made their appearance. If not tonight, sometime this week.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think there's a chance that we'll see the return of Sasha and Naomi tonight on Raw. Tonight is the finals of the Women's Tag Team Tournament. After the match is over, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha and Naomi made their appearance. If not tonight, sometime this week.

second-futurama.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Head scratcher for me also.

Looks like they decided on the ‘head scratcher’ storyline. This is just bad booking.

I also heard an as yet unsubstantiated rumor that Malakai Black and three others asked for and we’re granted their releases.

But I’ll believe it when I see it as the rich kid does not like to part with any of his toys.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like they decided on the ‘head scratcher’ storyline. This is just bad booking.

I also heard an as yet unsubstantiated rumor that Malakai Black and three others asked for and we’re granted their releases.

But I’ll believe it when I see it as the rich kid does not like to part with any of his toys.
I don't get the booking either. Clearly (I think) they won't take the belt off Moxley already. I don't know...

Didn't hear about Black. I'll watch for any news when I can. Not sure why they would let him go.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't get the booking either. Clearly (I think) they won't take the belt off Moxley already. I don't know...

Even from an outsider who doesn’t watch it, it makes zero sense.

Didn't hear about Black. I'll watch for any news when I can. Not sure why they would let him go.

Like I said, I’ll be surprised if it happens. I’ll keep you posted if I see anything else as well.

rags

Reaction score
Even from an outsider who doesn’t watch it, it makes zero sense.

Like I said, I’ll be surprised if it happens. I’ll keep you posted if I see anything else as well.

I saw something on Sportskeeda that said it wasn't true.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he was leaving, would he still be listed on the card?

Sure. Wrestlers oftentimes fulfill appearance obligations prior to leaving a company. Think back several years ago when Goldberg first fought Lesnar at Wrestlemania. BOTH of those guys knew they were leaving after that match. And many fans gif too, that’s why they crapped all over the match.

A performer never wants to completely burn bridges, so even if Black is leaving, he would likely fulfill his advertised appearances. But I don’t think it guarantees anything one way of the other.