Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Anyone notice that the screen went to black for a split second during the Zoey Stark-Mandy Rose match?

Any guesses why?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you didn't hear the news, a number of NXT UK wrestlers have been released. This may be it for the brand. There's talk of a new brand forming next year, called NXT Europe.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/973064/door-is-open-for-released-nxt-uk-talent-to-return-to-wwe/

It seems to me that these are in effect ‘temporary releases’ until NXT Europe is ready to start up next year. WWE can’t justify paying a bunch of people in the meantime. More like layoffs in my view.

rags

Reaction score
Since there were no replies to my question concerning why the screen went to black for a split second during the Zoey Stark-Mandy Rose match, I'll tell you what happened.

Seems Miss Mandy had a wardrobe malfunction during the match. One of her surgically enhanced boobs popped out. Wish I could have seen it.

rags

Reaction score
For those who haven't heard the news, Jeff Jarrett has left the WWE. No word yet as to why. Perhaps he'll bring it up tomorrow on his podcast titled My World.

rags

Reaction score
If you're a fan of AEW Dark, you'll see a couple of former WWE wrestlers tonight. Westin Blake, who wrestled under the name Wesley Blake, and Levis Valenzuela, who wrestled under the name No Way Jose.