Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Any predictions on tomorrow's WWE Clash at the Castle, or Sunday's AEW's All Out?

I have a couple.

1. I think this is where Dom turns on his father, Rey, and joins Judgment Day.

2. I think this is where we see the return of Sasha and Naomi.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any predictions on tomorrow's WWE Clash at the Castle, or Sunday's AEW's All Out?

I have a couple.

I think that THIS event - even more than SummerSlam - will be that final crossover into the HHH/Stephanie era. I feel that after this one is when they will finally put their moves and storylines into full effect.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that THIS event - even more than SummerSlam - will be that final crossover into the HHH/Stephanie era. I feel that after this one is when they will finally put their moves and storylines into full effect.
Yep. Agree with you 100%.

Somewhere Vince is thinking, what happened??? This is what 2022 looks like.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I have a couple.

I've been very tied up with other things to keep up like I should lately.

1. I don't see Dom turning. For one thing I don't think he's ready.

2. At least a 50/50 chance this happens. I hope so. The pop they get will be unreal.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been very tied up with other things to keep up like I should lately.

1. I don't see Dom turning. For one thing I don't think he's ready.

2. At least a 50/50 chance this happens. I hope so. The pop they get will be unreal.

I honestly don’t think Dom Mysterio is interesting enough for it to matter much.

rags

Reaction score
I think this is the first big WWE PPV where HHH can put his stamp on things.

rags

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the start time for today's WWE PPV Clash at the Castle pre-show will begin at 11:00 AM Central and the main card will begin at 12:00 Noon Central.

rags

Reaction score
I sure am curious to see if Sasha and Naomi return to the WWE today during The Clash at the Castle.

rags

Reaction score
Any thoughts on the past weekend's wrestling PPVs? I mentioned WWE's Clash at the Castle, and AEW's All Out, but I totally forgot NXT's PPV, Worlds Collide.

My bad.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any thoughts on the past weekend's wrestling PPVs? I mentioned WWE's Clash at the Castle, and AEW's All Out, but I totally forgot NXT's PPV, Worlds Collide.

My bad.

I watched Clash at the Castle and thought the work rate was excellent throughout. She Amy’s and Gunther destroyed one another as did Riddle and Rollins. I hope both feuds continue. I was happy to see Imperium reunited, correcting another of Vince’s mistakes.

Surprised not to see title changes however. I haven’t gotten the chance to see Worlds Collide yet.

rags

Reaction score
I watched Clash at the Castle and thought the work rate was excellent throughout. She Amy’s and Gunther destroyed one another as did Riddle and Rollins. I hope both feuds continue. I was happy to see Imperium reunited, correcting another of Vince’s mistakes.

Surprised not to see title changes however. I haven’t gotten the chance to see Worlds Collide yet.

I saw Clash but haven't seen Worlds or All Out yet.

This is the night we're supposed to see the return of Braun Strowman. We'll see if it happens.

Maybe we'll see if Dom joins Judgment Day tonight as well.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw Clash but haven't seen Worlds or All Out yet.

This is the night we're supposed to see the return of Braun Strowman. We'll see if it happens.

Maybe we'll see if Dom joins Judgment Day tonight as well.

His ‘turn’ looked to have happened OUTSIDE of Judgement Day, not WITH them.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I have a couple.

Good job on that Dominick turn prediction as well as the fact that he ultimately did join the Judgement Day.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There have been rumors for a while now that AEW was going to turn Punk into a heel.

He doesn’t need the help. His personality does it for him. The guy is, and always has been a miserable, malcontent, jerk.

I can’t believe they would make a guy causing problems everywhere their champion.