Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
There is a YouTube video lasting an hour and 28 minutes showing the press conference after All Out with Punk and Khan sitting next to him.

Do you want me to post it?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a YouTube video lasting an hour and 28 minutes showing the press conference after All Out with Punk and Khan sitting next to him.

Do you want me to post it?

I would. But is the language safe? I just listened to it. The language isn’t anywhere near appropriate. Don’t post it. Anyone who wants to listen to it can easily find it.

And as expected, the supposed ‘boss’ sits there like a parrot and says and does NOTHING.

AEW has NO LEADERSHIP.

Last edited:

rags

Reaction score
I would. But is the language safe? I just listened to it. The language isn’t anywhere near appropriate. Don’t post it. Anyone who wants to listen to it can easily find it.

And as expected, the supposed ‘boss’ sits there like a parrot and says and does NOTHING.

AEW has NO LEADERSHIP.

OK. No post.

rags

Reaction score
A big loss for both Michael Cole and Smackdown overall.

Agreed. I think they are great together.

I wonder who they will get to replace McAfee.

Hey. I know. They can call CM Punk. He may be looking for a job at the end of the day. LOL!

rags

Reaction score
If Khan didn't suspend MJF earlier in the year for what MJF said about Khan, I doubt that Khan will suspend Punk.

Plankton

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/wrestling/2022/0...e-suspensions-altercation-cm-punk-kenny-omega

Once Punk exited the press room, he exchanged words in a locker room with Omega and the Bucks, which led to a physical altercation. Punishment for that backstage fight, Sports Illustrated has learned, will include suspensions for every person involved. The list of those receiving suspensions includes Omega, Matt and Nick Jackson, Pat Buck, Christopher Daniels, Michael Nakazawa and Brandon Cutler. Multiple sources have shared that Punk and Ace Steel will either be among those suspended, or will no longer be with the company by the end of Wednesday. Punk met with AEW owner Tony Khan on Tuesday, so the two had an opportunity to discuss how that exit could be handled.

Per sources, an external third-party investigation will be conducted. Page had already left the building, Sports Illustrated learned, which explains his absence from the altercation.

rags

Reaction score
If you watch Smackdown tonight, you'll see someone you haven't seen in a while.:)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep.

The WWE doesn't seem to know what to do with her. Make her a face, or make her a heel.

Yeah. Their indecisiveness is hurting her. And doing nothing in that 5-way match in her return didn’t help.

rags

Reaction score
Did anyone catch Shotzi's face turn on Smackdown last night? Wonder if that means her tank is coming back. Hope so.