Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
I know. Watched that horrible PPV. Why that was scheduled for a Thursday when Smackdown was the next day is.....STUPID. Vince seems intent to run that company in the ground.

You'd think that he would let the wrestlers who participated in Crown Jewel get over their jet lag.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
yeah i would like to know why thursday mid afternoon. because i couldnt watch the site at night. maybe everyone try to watch the tape at the same time?
then wouldnt listen to smackdown so i wouldnt find out who won the saudi matches.
i guess the women thing was a big deal, maybe the only reason other than money to go to saudi. oops i said money. duh

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see their stock dropped 14% the other day.

Given what's happened this year, I'm surprised it wasn't more.

I agree. It's one screwup after another. And this Saudi thing was only the latest fiasco. Rumors are that the "mechanical problems" were actually the byproduct of a dispute between McMahon and the Saudis over millions owed for their past two show.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously?

:facepalm:

That's the story. That the Saudis owed roughly $50 million that was unpaid for the last two shows. McMahon blocked local broadcast, which ended up delayed for two hours before it was shown. McMahon flew out on a private jet with a few others, like Lesnar, Hogan, Flair, and a few others right after the show. But the rank and file wrestlers commercial jet was 'held up for mechanical reasons'.

But, that's what you get when you take blood money from those people.

timb2

Reaction score
Lacey Evans and Natalya had a match at the Crown Jewel...Were clothed except they let them show their hair which was very surprising.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In another forum someone asked...

Topic: most over used move in wrestling today

Here are some of the answers:

The thigh slap.
The oh my god I can't believe he kicked out face.
The let's all stagger here together on the floor for an interminable length of time waiting for a guy to jump on us.

The clothesline, the DDT & the jump thru the ropes into the waiting arms of the opponent.

Suicide dive, sometimes 3 times in a row. Everyone from the tiniest to nearly the biggest guys do it now too.

Face of disbelief when someone kicks out at 2. Might really be my least favorite thing about the current product.

The distraction roll-up pin

It's also getting kind of dull when everybody getting back dropped lands on their feet every time.

the nose to nose heaving breathing stare down

DanteEXT

Reaction score
The let's all stagger here together on the floor for an interminable length of time waiting for a guy to jump on us.

I'd call it bad match layout and/or timing.

Face of disbelief when someone kicks out at 2. Might really be my least favorite thing about the current product.

It is used too much especially if it's out of the guys finishing move.

timb2

Reaction score
Watched some of WWE Raw....1st match Kabuki Warriors vs Flair & Lynch...Good solid match.

2nd match SQUASH Match Drew McIntyre over Sin Cara

3rd match Seth Rollins vs Waler from Imperium which end up a 4 on 4 match with Kevin Owens and Prime Time Players vs Imperium.This is where I fell asleep. Bored..Imperium looks like it should be named Doughboys because all of them had belly fat,not really looked like they were in shape..

Imperium is from NXT UK.

Looked on Bleacher Report for other matches doesn't look like I missed anything...They said the Rusev,-Lana-Lashley started to get boos because it was that bad. Lana faking she was pregnant by Lashley.