Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
So who was attacking and leaving the rest laying all night?

It was either Bayley or NXT UK women's champ Kay Lee Ray. WWE never said who did it and I don't think the TV showed who did it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was either Bayley or NXT UK women's champ Kay Lee Ray. WWE never said who did it and I don't think the TV showed who did it.

No, it was my assumption that it had been Bayley all night. But I guess Kay Lee Ray is a good guess as any. Knowing WWE, they won't bother to reveal that.

rags

Reaction score
No, it was my assumption that it had been Bayley all night. But I guess Kay Lee Ray is a good guess as any. Knowing WWE, they won't bother to reveal that.

I didn't watch all of NXT. I kept going back and forth between NXT and AEW.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So far, the NXT product is better. More polished.

I just wish they weren't on at the same time.

I've been loving NXT on Wednesday nights. Their in-ring workrate is far anyway the best of all of the brands in my opinion. And that's my top reason to watch.

timb2

Reaction score
Watch WOW Wrestling they had a marathon on Axis TV yesterday and they have some pretty women that should make their way to NXT or AEW.....Stephy Slay, Reina Reyes,Sassy Massy,The Governor's Daughter Chick,Dixie Darlings,Andrealine,Fire.Serpentine,etc.....Tessa Blanchard dropped the title and I know she has worked in TNA,but she needs to go to WWE.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch WOW Wrestling they had a marathon on Axis TV yesterday and they have some pretty women that should make their way to NXT or AEW.....Stephy Slay, Reina Reyes,Sassy Massy,The Governor's Daughter Chick,Dixie Darlings,Andrealine,Fire.Serpentine,etc.....Tessa Blanchard dropped the title and I know she has worked in TNA,but she needs to go to WWE.

I think Tessa is going to get the Impact World Title. It seems to me that that company will try to use it as some sort of a 'statement' in a bid for attention. Not that Blanchard isn't good - she is - but I don't agree with the decision or feel it's necessary.

timb2

Reaction score
I think Tessa is going to get the Impact World Title. It seems to me that that company will try to use it as some sort of a 'statement' in a bid for attention. Not that Blanchard isn't good - she is - but I don't agree with the decision or feel it's necessary.
I agree,TNA needs attention.Saw a show and some talent at TNA. Brian Cage is a monster. Johnny Impact(Morrison,Nitro) is starting show some age,but Ken Shamrock looks bad. He looks like a old man......Madison Rayne is still doing the same gimmick from 10 years ago. TNA needs some help.I also saw Tessa Blanchard wrestling men and was like WTH? They also brought over Havok from WOW.