Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmm. Different strokes I guess. I like them as people even more than as wrestlers. I think the group is talented, and they're not the 'same old thing' that too many other feel like. But I guess they're not for everyone.
Interesting.

Everyone I know doesn't like them. Especially their little skits.

I'd rather watch wrestling (which unfortunately) seems to get diminished tv time each week.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting.

Everyone I know doesn't like them. Especially their little skits.

I'd rather watch wrestling (which unfortunately) seems to get diminished tv time each week.

I don't blame you. That's really why I watch myself.

Have you been checking out either of the NXT shows?

timb2

Reaction score
Some ideas for WWE

They should have a unknown group of former wrestlers who are cloaked in darkness and be called "The Forgotten"(Maybe 5 unknown wrestlers in all) wanting to get revenge and the leader would be finally revealed when exposed would be Shane McMahon.I could see Alicia Fox could be one of them. Maybe Snitsky,Enzo O'More,Michelle McCool,Trish Stratus,etc..

Have Kairi Sane turn HEEL on Asuka and Kairi Sane comes out next week in a Japanese school girl outfit in pigtails licking a sucker and acting like a spoiled gold digger.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Some ideas for WWE

They should have a unknown group of former wrestlers who are cloaked in darkness and be called "The Forgotten"(Maybe 5 unknown wrestlers in all) wanting to get revenge and the leader would be finally revealed when exposed would be Shane McMahon.I could see Alicia Fox could be one of them. Maybe Snitsky,Enzo O'More,Michelle McCool,Trish Stratus,etc..

Have Kairi Sane turn HEEL on Asuka and Kairi Sane comes out next week in a Japanese school girl outfit in pigtails licking a sucker and acting like a spoiled gold digger.

No on the second one imo. See no reason to go diva era again.

timb2

Reaction score
For "The Forgotten" I thought an outfit similar to the women in this video

Sven Vath-Mind Games
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sven+vath+mind+games&&view=detail&mid=47E122FCE073F4CE705247E122FCE073F4CE7052&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=sven+vath+mind+games&FORM=HDRSC3

CS91815-01A-BIG.jpg

timb2

Reaction score
Other possible WWE storylines.

Have Daniel Bryan be a Charles Manson like cult leader. You could make them look like the drifter hippie types. I could see both Mandy Rose and Sonja Deville could play it. Maybe Xavier Woods (Since I want to get rid of the New Day) could look like a Jimi Hendrix Manson groupie. Luke Harper could be part of it. Heath Slater,Nikki Cross,etc.

rags

Reaction score
Best thing of the Friday Night Smackdown Draft was Bayley has changed and no longer is a HUGGER and she has turned full Heel and she beat Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Title.

Don't like her hair do.

timb2

Reaction score
Watched Monday Night Raw and it was bad. It seemed like that "Crown Jewel" promo...First not one women's match or even talk of them for 3 hours. Second hype of the Crown Jewel matches. Knowing Fossils Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan like anyone cares 5 vs 5 match....A match of Cesario vs some Arab guy who is unknown and no it was not Ali.Some guy named Mansoor I think......More of Rusev and Bobby Lashley with Lana but was funny suppose to cut away like Lana & Lashley were kissing,but they didn't in time. Total joke segment worthless storyline.......... Main Event was The OC vs Those NXT Hype guys Street Profits.ZZZZZZZ!!!!Street Profits had a hidden backup friend and it was Kevin Owens for about 15 seconds at the finale.....Totally wasted time.If I had paid a ticket I would want my money back....Smackdown might be better ,but not sure.Maybe more Promo for Saudi Arabia......No Fiend segment,nothing was really important.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched Monday Night Raw and it was bad. It seemed like that "Crown Jewel" promo...First not one women's match or even talk of them for 3 hours. Second hype of the Crown Jewel matches. Knowing Fossils Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan like anyone cares 5 vs 5 match....A match of Cesario vs some Arab guy who is unknown and no it was not Ali.Some guy named Mansoor I think......More of Rusev and Bobby Lashley with Lana but was funny suppose to cut away like Lana & Lashley were kissing,but they didn't in time. Total joke segment worthless storyline.......... Main Event was The OC vs Those NXT Hype guys Street Profits.ZZZZZZZ!!!!Street Profits had a hidden backup friend and it was Kevin Owens for about 15 seconds at the finale.....Totally wasted time.If I had paid a ticket I would want my money back....Smackdown might be better ,but not sure.Maybe more Promo for Saudi Arabia......No Fiend segment,nothing was really important.

I literally fell asleep during this show, after the Andrade-Sin Cara match. Woke up and it was over and went up to bed.

It is the same, tired, old **** every week. And all about plugging that next PPV while ignoring the fact that you actually need to deliver something for the TV audience. I've never see the company do less with more like they are right now. They can't buy enough talent to overcome their clear lack of creativity and originality.

timb2

Reaction score
I literally fell asleep during this show, after the Andrade-Sin Cara match. Woke up and it was over and went up to bed.

It is the same, tired, old **** every week. And all about plugging that next PPV while ignoring the fact that you actually need to deliver something for the TV audience. I've never see the company do less with more like they are right now. They can't buy enough talent to overcome their clear lack of creativity and originality.
Also I know you saw it. Constantly some squash match with a Jebrone vs a talented mainstay wrestler. Aleister Black vs some Tub of Goo.Seriously people are tuning in to what see some nobody get squashed. I am tired of it.

Grades for last night
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...rades-highlights-and-reaction-from-october-21

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also I know you saw it. Constantly some squash match with a Jebrone vs a talented mainstay wrestler. Aleister Black vs some Tub of Goo.Seriously people are tuning in to what see some nobody get squashed. I am tired of it.

Grades for last night
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...rades-highlights-and-reaction-from-october-21

In defense of the 'jabroni' approach, I can see there being a need for jobbers when you're trying to showcase and build a specific individual or tag team (Viking Raiders). You can't go around squashing full time talents, or they turn into the B-Team or Ryder and Hawkins that no one can take seriously afterwards.

Jobbers have their place in wrestling.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
In defense of the 'jabroni' approach, I can see there being a need for jobbers when you're trying to showcase and build a specific individual or tag team (Viking Raiders). You can't go around squashing full time talents, or they turn into the B-Team or Ryder and Hawkins that no one can take seriously afterwards.

Jobbers have their place in wrestling.

And sometimes that jobber comes in and turns it into employment

timb2

Reaction score
Some of you can't see my "The Forgotten" costumes I would put for them. Maybe this is better??

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That Woods injury is sounding like a ruptured Achilles. That will put him out until late next Spring by my guess.

And the Bischoff hire looks like a huge failure