Pro Wrestling Updates

timb2

Reaction score
Some other possible scenarios for WWE.

Chad Gable have him teamed up with R-Thruth and R-Truth acts like he is a SuperHero like Adam West's Batman and Gable is his sidekick and Gable keeps pleading "I'M NOT A SIDEKICK"!!!

Gable maybe when Nia Jax returns she falls in love with Gable and he is too scared of her to reject her. She smothers him in her bosom.drags him everywhere and eventually unmercifully pounds him to a pulp ....When he finally gets the nerve to stop it,she becomes Fatal Attraction to him...

timb2

Reaction score
Real life couples in the WWE

Seth Rollins-Becky Lynch

Dolph Ziggler -Dana Brooke

Aleister Black-Zulena Vega

Sara Logan and one of those Vikings guys. The smaller one.

timb2

Reaction score
Since Xavier Woods is out for most likely a year "New Day" has probably ran it's course... I told you I wanted Big E as a heel earlier but thinking I could see Kofi Kingston as a black militant like Chris Rock's character on SNL,but say he hates anything not black,but has a big secret like he listens quietly to Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" over and over in his private home full of Unicorns or when his non wrestling friends around he becomes "Carlton Banks"(Fresh Prince)....Have him angry in front of everyone. yelling at a wannabe like Zack Ryder to "CUT IT OUT"!!

I could see Kofi pull this off
nat-x.png

Last edited:

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Since Xavier Woods is out for most likely a year "New Day" has probably ran it's course... I told you I wanted Big E as a heel earlier but thinking I could see Kofi Kingston as a black militant like Chris Rock's character on SNL,but say he hates anything not black,but has a big secret like he listens quietly to Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" over and over in his private home full of Unicorns or when his non wrestling friends around he becomes "Carlton Banks"(Fresh Prince)....Have him angry in front of everyone. yelling at a wannabe like Zack Ryder to "CUT IT OUT"!!

I could see Kofi pull this off
nat-x.png
Kofi can pull it off but they dont want their merchandise money to go down and i have a feeling that at least Kofi gets a cut off of woods youtube channel. i dont think they will turn heel until the figures dip.

rags

Reaction score
I wonder how comfortable Bayley is in playing the heel. She's played the babyface practically her whole career.

Second, while Sasha and Bayley are BFFs now, at some point, Sasha's going to want to go after Bayley's belt. When that happens, there goes the friendship. When will that happen? How about SummerSlam 2020 from Boston? Sasha's from Boston.

timb2

Reaction score
Tried watching both WWE Smackdown and AEW...What I saw Smackdown as soon as they led with that Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair crap I knew it would be a bad night to watch...Who cares if Flair's team can beat Hogan's??? NO ONE!!!.....Lacey Evans in a squash match vs a jobber.ZZZZ...Just boring as can be...Tag teams come out hype the Crowl Jewell PPV.......Only hope I saw was next Raw will have Becky Lynch vs Kairi Sane which I saw in a commercial.

AEW they had decent matches,but had some small botches and absolutely no storyline. How can you have good matches without some melodrama added to it??? They need to work on some script writing....Also that fat blob in a mask was just an eyesore to look at. Talk about ugly bodies.

rags

Reaction score
Plus, if the Sasha vs. Bayley match from Boston comes to pass, the WWE can't have 2 heels face off against each other. Can they/

timb2

Reaction score
Rumors of why the Rusev -Lana-Bobby Lashley angle. It isn't Lashley's fault and they all hate the storyline....Vince McMahon tries to ruin wrestlers with some damaging skit. Remember Perry Saturn with Moppy?? That was punishment for Saturn trying to hurt another wrestler...Remember recently Maria who was pregnant and her Hubby taking her abuse? That was punishment for them constantly being screw ups. Maria got pregnant twice and her hubby went to rehab during their contracts...The RUMOR is Rusev & Lana did not sign to re-new their contracts most likely leaving maybe for AEW or New Japan and so Vince gives them this...

timb2

Reaction score
Also WWE after they do this "Crown Jewel" PPV which should have been called "Grab the Money Vince"...After they leave Saudi Arabia they are going to do a Smackdown show in the USA on a 18 hour jet lag. Expect a lot of promos and most likely Womens matches ( they are not going to Saudi Arabia) because the guys are going to be out of it and if they do work probably could get hurt because of fatigue..You might see more injuries coming soon.

timb2

Reaction score
Last Smackdown ,Cain Velasquez got no pop from the audience for hyping his Lesnar match..No one cares about Braun Strowman vs Tyson Fury.. I think McMahon better stop this sucking up to Saudi Arabia because he is going to alienate what fan base he has left of fans....Does anyone even know who this Mansoor guy is going vs Cesaro...I know why they pick Cesaro too. Because he makes any wrestler look good in a ring similar to Roderick Strong on NXT.

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Real life couples in the WWE

Seth Rollins-Becky Lynch

Dolph Ziggler -Dana Brooke

Aleister Black-Zulena Vega

Sara Logan and one of those Vikings guys. The smaller one.
Carmella and Corey Graves

Triple H and Stephanie McMahon

Jimmy Uso and Naomi

Rusev and Lana

Mike & Maria Kanellis

The Miz and Maryse count?

Tyson Kidd and Natalya Neidhart count?

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella count?

John Cena and Nikke Bella count?

Dean Ambrose & Renee Young doesn't count.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Saw Monday Night Raw,it was a little better,but still a promo at times for Crown Jewel. Little better than the last couple of episodes,but the Rusev-Lana-Lashley needs to go. Another match with Drew McIntyre vs Riccochet but a different ending .Still no real excitement for 5 vs 5....Kabuki Warriors turned on Paige and Asuka sprayed her.Also Asuka had some scary type of makeup on.. Kairi Sane vs Becky Lynch was good,but Sane seems to look like at times like she is holding back a punch or slap that comes off looking fake......Need to get rid of the Jobbers in matches....Zuylena Vega and Andrade vs Sin Cara and some Mexican female Luchador. Vega is nice to look at....

timb2

Reaction score
Saw both NXT and some of AEW...Both are looking very good.....Adam Page has star potential for AEW also Keith Lee of NXT is a BEAST.

timb2

Reaction score
Thoughts on tonight's Smackdown? Thought it was very good.
Yeah they brought in NXT to help vs the jet lag for the main roster. Nice twist.I was wondering why when I saw NXT last Wednesday they were promoting Asuka & Sane coming to NXT.I expect some other WWE wrestlers to invade NXT this upcoming Wednesday.....I expect them to eventually hype a Rhonda Rousey vs that NXT Female Champ who beat the crap out of Bayley last night.

rags

Reaction score
Yeah they brought in NXT to help vs the jet lag for the main roster. Nice twist.I was wondering why when I saw NXT last Wednesday they were promoting Asuka & Sane coming to NXT.I expect some other WWE wrestlers to invade NXT this upcoming Wednesday.....I expect them to eventually hype a Rhonda Rousey vs that NXT Female Champ who beat the crap out of Bayley last night.

I don't know if a Ronda vs. Shayna Baszler match is going to happen. Last I heard, Ronda was going to take some time off to start a family.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally watched Smackdown. Or was it NXT? LOL! Had I known the whole show was designed to get NXT over I probably wouldn't have recorded it. No way NXT belongs in Survivor Series against Raw or Smackdown. The talent level doesn't justify it.

One thing I don't get it Survivor Series is scheduled for the night after War Games?

rags

Reaction score
Finally watched Smackdown. Or was it NXT? LOL! Had I known the whole show was designed to get NXT over I probably wouldn't have recorded it. No way NXT belongs in Survivor Series against Raw or Smackdown. The talent level doesn't justify it.

One thing I don't get it Survivor Series is scheduled for the night after War Games?

You saw a number of NXT wrestlers on Smackdown because a number of the Smackdown roster were caught in Saudi Arabia because of travel problems and they couldn't get back in time.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You saw a number of NXT wrestlers on Smackdown because a number of the Smackdown roster were caught in Saudi Arabia because of travel problems and they couldn't get back in time.
I know. Watched that horrible PPV. Why that was scheduled for a Thursday when Smackdown was the next day is.....STUPID. Vince seems intent to run that company in the ground.