Pro Wrestling Updates

timb2

Reaction score
Watched WWE Raw and also TNA... WWE for the most part was a ho-hummer. They keep trying to push The OC as primetime guys,but I just don't see it. .Still going on with the Bobby Lashley Rusev-Lana stuff,but atleast they put it on the 1st hour. Charlotte Flair took on both The Kabuki Warriors but I think what it accomplished was making the Tag Team Champs not ablso to take out Charolette Flair by themselves. Kabuki Warriors won the match and all did a good work,but seemed they make the Kabuki Warriors not as good as Flair and I love Asuka and think she should be the Raw Womens champ but she is doing well as the Tag Team Champ.

TNA looked bad. Really have gone low budget. Taya Valkrie is a good female wrestler who should move on to the WWE.....Johnny Swinger is still wrestling??? Brian Cage is huge but most likely couldn't pass a roid test.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched WWE Raw and also TNA... WWE for the most part was a ho-hummer. They keep trying to push The OC as primetime guys,but I just don't see it. .Still going on with the Bobby Lashley Rusev-Lana stuff,but atleast they put it on the 1st hour. Charlotte Flair took on both The Kabuki Warriors but I think what it accomplished was making the Tag Team Champs not ablso to take out Charolette Flair by themselves. Kabuki Warriors won the match and all did a good work,but seemed they make the Kabuki Warriors not as good as Flair and I love Asuka and think she should be the Raw Womens champ but she is doing well as the Tag Team Champ.

TNA looked bad. Really have gone low budget. Taya Valkrie is a good female wrestler who should move on to the WWE.....Johnny Swinger is still wrestling??? Brian Cage is huge but most likely couldn't pass a roid test.

I enjoyed RAW overall, but felt the Charlotte vs Kabuki Warriors match went on too long.

I like how some storylines are playing out over several episodes rather than just one and done every week. And there are now layers you guys involvement and allegiances rather than endless one one one feuds.

Randy Orton is interesting again.

But for crying out loud, get the belt off of Lesnar and his permanent vacation schedule already. It hurts the product when the top prize is always out of commission.

timb2

Reaction score
Watched bits of both NXT and AEW. . I think AEW won the night. Flipped through the channels,the AEW bright spot for me was Chris Jericho he is just ad lib funny when he wants to be.... Matches like with Rey Fenix walking the top rope are amazing. AEW has some cute girls Brandi Rhodes and Hikaru Shida are beautiful.... Wish they would drop the Nyla Rose act because to me it is unfair that a former man now wrestles as a woman and Rose is huge. Only Awesome Kong would have a chance vs Rose.....NXT I just couldn't get into last night,.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched bits of both NXT and AEW. . I think AEW won the night. Flipped through the channels,the AEW bright spot for me was Chris Jericho he is just ad lib funny when he wants to be.... Matches like with Rey Fenix walking the top rope are amazing. AEW has some cute girls Brandi Rhodes and Hikaru Shida are beautiful.... Wish they would drop the Nyla Rose act because to me it is unfair that a former man now wrestles as a woman and Rose is huge. Only Awesome Kong would have a chance vs Rose.....NXT I just couldn't get into last night,.

So you're good with that train wreck of a segment with Brandi Rhodes?

timb2

Reaction score
NXT I am little tired of seeing Shayna Bazler and her trailer park goon squad....Put the belt on Taynara Conti!!!

kristie

Reaction score
I’d rather see rhea ripley beat shayna for that title, but that’s just what I think.

timb2

Reaction score
Watched WWE Raw but fell asleep during the Gauntlet Match. Read up what I missed Not sure where they are going with Seth Rollins.....Does look like a hyped Becky Lynch vs Asuka match will happen most likely next pay-per-view....Orton vs Styles again ZZZZZZ.....

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched WWE Raw but fell asleep during the Gauntlet Match. Read up what I missed Not sure where they are going with Seth Rollins.....Does look like a hyped Becky Lynch vs Asuka match will happen most likely next pay-per-view....Orton vs Styles again ZZZZZZ.....

Orton is great in the ring. Nearly flawless. Does everything so well it looks almost effortless....but I find his matches so BORING.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Orton is great in the ring. Nearly flawless. Does everything so well it looks almost effortless....but I find his matches so BORING.

That had been the case for me for quite some time, but lately, he seems engaged once again, like he actually cares. Maybe it was so he could get that recent contract extension? But he seems a lot more into things than he had been.

Nice to see the OC being treated as a legit group. Took them long enough to realize it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched WWE Raw but fell asleep during the Gauntlet Match. Read up what I missed Not sure where they are going with Seth Rollins.....

He's a more complex heel, one that does bad things but blames everyone else for why he's does it. I prefer those to the transitional 'reveille for evil's sake' heels. Just get the AOP out of those suits and back to their Shield-like SWAT outfits. They look like clowns in the suits.

Does look like a hyped Becky Lynch vs Asuka match will happen most likely next pay-per-view....

Sure looks that way. Asuka deserves it. She's been underused and underappreciated since she was brought from NXT.

Orton vs Styles again ZZZZZZ.....

Two of the better in-ring workers in the industry.