Pro Wrestling Updates

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did you think of her showing in the Royal Rumble?
It was about what I expected. I figured she would be one of the last ones out and she was. From the little she was in the ring she still looked stiff and mechanical not fluid. Maybe in a singles match she will be better. I'm still very high on her. Her potential is sky high. I'm anxious to see what they do for her in WrestleMania. My guess is she gets a pretty good push.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was about what I expected. I figured she would be one of the last ones out and she was. From the little she was in the ring she still looked stiff and mechanical not fluid. Maybe in a singles match she will be better. I'm still very high on her. Her potential is sky high. I'm anxious to see what they do for her in WrestleMania. My guess is she gets a pretty good push.
Wrestlemania presents an interesting challenge given that she’s still in development. Maybe they have her and Bianca have a match (too soon I know). Neither has anything going on otherwise.

I thought she looked pretty good in the Rumble, certainly in showing off her strength. I was pleasantly surprised overall.

I’m most impressed by the lack of egos and women helping one another to shine. That’s helping everyone look better and truly building the entire division.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m most impressed by the lack of egos and women helping one another to shine. That’s helping everyone look better and truly building the entire division.
That is very true. I'd like to see Charlotte, Rhea, Nia and Jade in a fatal 4 way.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is very true. I'd like to see Charlotte, Rhea, Nia and Jade in a fatal 4 way.
Hopefully we will at some point. But Charlotte probably has 6-8 months more of rehab until then.

I’m also very optimistic for Tiffany Stratton on the main roster. They’ve waited too long on her and Bron Breakker in my opinion.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kazuchika-Okada-AEW.jpg

:bow: