THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
goldberg-universal-champion.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Goldberg from back in the WCW days. Not sure I see the point in this one though, guessing it is to set up spear vs spear at WM. Could be Goldberg vs Cena. But my money is on Reigns.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a fan of Goldberg from back in the WCW days. Not sure I see the point in this one though, guessing it is to set up spear vs spear at WM. Could be Goldberg vs Cena. But my money is on Reigns.

It's Reigns. Cena is supposedly set to fight the Fiend. You know, the guy they just spent a year building up that is now ruined.

Wruinedmania.

Showcase of the Mere mortals.

Where old, past their prime wrestlers can come back to steal spots and easy paychecks. Where the fans truly 'pay' for it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read the Smackdown recap this morning. Can't say I'm excited for WM.

I could say far worse about it.

That Super Showdown was everything wrong with wrestling. And it had Old Man McMahon's fingerprints all over it.

The part-timers - who can't go anymore (some never could) - go over and crush all of your actual, full-time workers.

The Fiend is ruined.

AJ Styles get embarrassed by the Undertaker.

Ziggler has to do the job to homegrown rookie who can't wrestle yet.

Ricochet gets squashed by Lesnar before he starts off for another month.

The show was a disgrace.

And now Vince has managed to suck all of the life and excitement out of the biggest event of the year. It's now about old guys showing up for easy and exorbitant paydays while we get piss poor matches.

But Vince books for himself. As long as he can put the belt on his boy Roman, nothing else matters, least of all what the fans who pay the bills think.

WWE is in a sad state until he retires.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

That Super Showdown was everything wrong with wrestling. And it had Old Man McMahon's fingerprints all over it.

The part-timers - who can't go anymore (some never could) - go over and crush all of your actual, full-time workers.

I can't really argue that too much even if I am a Goldberg fan. It was the only match I watched. If you keep it short, he can still play the hits. Make it an attraction. But he doesn't need a belt. Speaking of which....

The Fiend is ruined.

I listen to Busted Open radio sometimes and they've been saying for a while that the Fiend didn't need a title. Now I don't watch very much WWE but I read recaps, watch youtube clips, etc to keep up. I kinda agree with them on that one. Bray/Fiend would have been just fine without it.

If you want to bring back legends/part timers, put them against other legends/part timers.

Well it is a bought and paid for show

Wondering if Lesnar loses the title at WM......

The show was a disgrace.

And now Vince has managed to suck all of the life and excitement out of the biggest event of the year. It's now about old guys showing up for easy and exorbitant paydays while we get piss poor matches.

But Vince books for himself. As long as he can put the belt on his boy Roman, nothing else matters, least of all what the fans who pay the bills think.

Glorified house show.

The fans will begin booing again once Roman is the champ. I just don't care for Reigns. As a singles wrestler. I've said this before think. He was fine in the Shield. Came in, superman punch, drive by, spear, Shield triple power bomb. It worked. For the old folks his singles matches are like extended play 12' vinyl singles I used to buy in the 80's minus the triple power bomb. The same song... just going longer than the original release.[/QUOTE]

timb2

Reaction score

The Fiend is ruined.

The show was a disgrace.

Also the women have to wear shirts to wrestle.Geeesshhhh!!

timb2

Reaction score
WWE Raw was going to have a Shayna Bazler vs Asuka tonight,but realized that would be a better PPV match.So the storyline has changed and Kairi Sane will take on Bazler tonight. I am thinking Bazler will bite Sane and Sane is cute as everything so it will make Bazler look like the monster they are making her.

timb2

Reaction score
OK who are the prettiest women in pro wrestling???? Yes it can be from any time period. I am going to count Michael Winicki for Miss Elizabeth. :)

timb2

Reaction score
Where are these girls now? Both are hot and AEW or NXT could use them. OK just researched them, Mandy Leon is still in ROH but Hania is with a New Jersey Wrestling Indy group.

timb2

Reaction score
SAw highlights of elimination chamber

Decent matches the best was Tucker from Heavy Machinery jumped from the top of the pod

Most were predictable saw the crowds reaction to the women's elimination match the crowd looked bored of who won