Pro Wrestling Updates

timb2

Reaction score
Johnny Impact(John Morrison,Johnny Nitro in WWE) is now a free agent and could sign with any of the promotions.

timb2

Reaction score
Some storylines that WWE could use.

*Sara Logan is no longer in The Riott Squad and not sure where she could fit,but I think this storyline could be a good style for her character to go. She is a very good ring worker and she is pretty,but not HOT!! She is OK!...The character I would use for her is to be teamed with like the attractive Carmella and Sara Logan would be like Jan Brady from "The Brady Bunch". and be green with envy yelling like Jan "MARSHA,MARSHA,MARSHA"!! but "MELLA,MELLA,MELLA"!!!Gets twisted with jealousy and Carmella gets the brunt of her green eyed friend.

Baron Corbin is talented and is a great heel,but I do not understand "The Evil Waiter from Olive Garden look"??? Maybe make him that GUY who hits it rich and everyone hates him because he is so obnoxious flaunting his wealth. Have Baron come out every week warning the crowd "That he does not need this gig and they are all lucky to have him there".Kind of like Mr. Perfect but a bigger doucebag. Comes out running his mouth about all the money,cars,and how the audience is such losers compared to him.

Lacey Evans has done great as the Southern Belle character but I rather her seen as a female version of Kurt Angle being patriotic because she was a Marine in real life. I rather make her a face not a heel.

I want the WWE to sign Hana Kimura from Stardom and I think she could be a great heel ,but also think she could be very funny. I would team her with a guy misfit like Ellsworth and have her be the Mail-Order Bride from Hell to him. Ellsworth bragging to guy wrestlers about her being his wife and she returns the favor by smashing his head in with a frying pan. Every week it could be hilarious watching Ellsworth get abused.

Kari Sane is cute as can be,but she does look like a little kid. I would have some gimmick of her being treated like a kid.Being patted on the head by Vince McMahon and being shoved on a school bus of kids with them acting clueless that she is an adult. NEXT SCENE you see Kari Sane in a classroom doing arts and crafts figuring what can she do to stop them.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Some storylines that WWE could use.

*Sara Logan is no longer in The Riott Squad and not sure where she could fit,but I think this storyline could be a good style for her character to go. She is a very good ring worker and she is pretty,but not HOT!! She is OK!...The character I would use for her is to be teamed with like the attractive Carmella and Sara Logan would be like Jan Brady from "The Brady Bunch". and be green with envy yelling like Jan "MARSHA,MARSHA,MARSHA"!! but "MELLA,MELLA,MELLA"!!!Gets twisted with jealousy and Carmella gets the brunt of her green eyed friend.

Baron Corbin is talented and is a great heel,but I do not understand "The Evil Waiter from Olive Garden look"??? Maybe make him that GUY who hits it rich and everyone hates him because he is so obnoxious flaunting his wealth. Have Baron come out every week warning the crowd "That he does not need this gig and they are all lucky to have him there".Kind of like Mr. Perfect but a bigger doucebag. Comes out running his mouth about all the money,cars,and how the audience is such losers compared to him.

Lacey Evans has done great as the Southern Belle character but I rather her seen as a female version of Kurt Angle being patriotic because she was a Marine in real life. I rather make her a face not a heel.

I want the WWE to sign Hana Kimura from Stardom and I think she could be a great heel ,but also think she could be very funny. I would team her with a guy misfit like Ellsworth and have her be the Mail-Order Bride from Hell to him. Ellsworth bragging to guy wrestlers about her being his wife and she returns the favor by smashing his head in with a frying pan. Every week it could be hilarious watching Ellsworth get abused.

Kari Sane is cute as can be,but she does look like a little kid. I would have some gimmick of her being treated like a kid.Being patted on the head by Vince McMahon and being shoved on a school bus of kids with them acting clueless that she is an adult. NEXT SCENE you see Kari Sane in a classroom doing arts and crafts figuring what can she do to stop them.

I think the Sara Logan idea sounds like something back from the Diva days.

They probably should do something with Corbin. His previous lone wolf gimmick want that bad. He can pull off the dbag if they went that route.

Not sure who that is. Have to Google her.

I think Sane and Asuka should go back to NXT. From what I've read they've been barely used on the main roster.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
AEW has another free show tonight. No plans with friends so I'll be watching.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
thanks for the info yall
exteme rules tomorrow, right?
saw jericho on japanese pro wrestlling i believe. was a little shocked. guess Fozzy must be between records and touring

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cincinnati Gardens - Saturday, July 12, 1969

Pedro Godoy defeated Ken Russell

Bobby Harmon downed The Rebel (Dick Murdoch)

Gordon Nelson defeated Jack Armstrong

The Stomper beat Prince Pullins

Dan Miller -vs- Frankie Laine - declared no contest

Dr. Jerry Graham bested Ben Justice

Bull Curry & Ernie Ladd defeated Bobo Brazil & The Mighty Igor

Fred Curry -vs- The Sheik resulted in a double countout
This are part of Ed Farhat's (The Sheik) Big Time Wrestling promotion.

Looking at the card the Dr. Jerry Graham vs. Ben Justice match would have been interesting.

Ernie Ladd was obviously a heel based on who he was wrestling that night.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ugust 4, 1972 - Ball Park - Statesville, NC
1. Norma Gordon vs. Morgana Morgan
2. Ripper Ox vs. Doctor X
3. Charlie Cook vs. Black Medic
4. Buck Forrest vs. Rock Riddle
5. The Hornet and Texas Menace vs. Jerry and Tim Valentine

Bell Time - 8:15 PM

Held in North Carolina but doesn't look like a Crockett Mid-Atlantic card... Probably an independent ran it.

timb2

Reaction score

Hana Kimura
cb46761f7e37cd62091023e80fed6c06.jpg

JayFord

Reaction score
Confirmed for SUMMERSLAM Becky Lynch vs Nataylia...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

Nattie just doesn’t have any charisma to make a feud interesting

And as much as I like Becky she’s unpolished in the ring

timb2

Reaction score
Nattie just doesn’t have any charisma to make a feud interesting

And as much as I like Becky she’s unpolished in the ring

Natalya is better as a heel, but she has become boring to me. Same moves till the point is repetitive.

Becky is good on the mic and she tries in the ring,but better athletes I would like to have the shots,

timb2

Reaction score
I think the Sara Logan idea sounds like something back from the Diva days.

They probably should do something with Corbin. His previous lone wolf gimmick want that bad. He can pull off the dbag if they went that route.

I think Sane and Asuka should go back to NXT. From what I've read they've been barely used on the main roster.
This is the match I noticed Hana Kimura and thought she would be a good in the USA.

timb2

Reaction score
WWE possible character storylines

Maybe if John Morrison comes back have him teamed with Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder,Mandy Rose, Liv Morgan, and some Meathead like EC3 and call them "The Beautiful People" and basically act like BACK in HIGH SCHOOL being the popular people tormenting The Nerds.

timb2

Reaction score
Talk about stupid ideas. This is a terrible one.

Taking the belt of Rollins and putting it on Lesner is supposed to help ratings???
Most likely backstage politics. Ember Moon,Asuka, Sasha Banks,Lacey Evans can run circles around Lynch & Natalya.......WWE is only place I can see they marginalize Ricochet as a mid card type wrestler.