Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wrestling card held in Baltimore on 6-25-83

Courtesy of The History of WWE

From the Civic Center

1) Swede Hanson pinned Butcher Vachon at 13:14

2) Invader #1 pinned Don Kernodle at 16:27

3) George Steele pinned Mac Rivera at 17:14

4) Farmer Pete & Little Beaver defeated Sonny Boy Hayes & Sky Low Low in a Best 2 out of 3 falls match at 19:58

5) Invader #2 defeated Swede Hanson via count-out at 11:10

6) Bob Backlund, Andre the Giant, Rocky Johnson, Tony Garea (sub. for Jimmy Snuka), & Chief Jay Strongbow defeated John Studd, Magnificent Muraco, Ivan Koloff (sub. for Ray Stevens), Mr. Fuji, & Sgt. Slaughter in a Best 3 out of 5 falls match, 3-2 at 38:00

- fall #1: Slaughter pinned Strongbow at 3:45
- fall #2: Backlund pinned Fuji at 13:17
- fall #3: Garea pinned Koloff at 5:03
- fall #4: Koloff pinned Garea at 5:22
- fall #5: Andre pinned Fuji at 10:33

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A brawling match between Johnny Valentine and Bull Curry in Houston 1969...

A couple interesting points, it was a best 2 out of 3 falls match. JV got the first fall with a pretty legit looking pin at about 10:45 of the match. You don't see pins executed anywhere near that legit looking nowadays.

At about 13:25 you see JV "blading".

timb2

Reaction score
So if you are wondering where is Asuka and Kairi Sane? Here was a dark match a couple of weeks ago vs The Iconics.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big news (potentially)!

Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman have been hired as Executive Directors of the Smackdown and RAW brands respectively. WWE really needs some help to improve a stale product and both of these guys have extensive experience.

Now we see if they actually get that chance or if they were signed simply to keep them away from AEW?

timb2

Reaction score
Billie Kay is the worst. How she has a job is baffling to me.
Billie Kay and Peyton Royce have been friends since childhood. Peyton is a hot babe,Billie is not bad,but both are pretty bad as wrestlers,but not bad on the shoot interviews. Billie is kind of funny especially when she gives that fake laughter expression after she just dissed the city they are in. I do believe Peyton is why she has a gig. Kind of like Sasha Banks is hot and Bayley is just Meeehhh.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Billie Kay and Peyton Royce have been friends since childhood. Peyton is a hot babe,Billie is not bad,but both are pretty bad as wrestlers,but not bad on the shoot interviews. Billie is kind of funny especially when she gives that fake laughter expression after she just dissed the city they are in. I do believe Peyton is why she has a gig. Kind of like Sasha Banks is hot and Bayley is just Meeehhh.

Kay is dead weight in my opinion. Not attractive, can't wrestle, and not a good talker. And I thought it was a terrible idea to so quickly ruin the women's tag belts by putting them on two women not ready.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sasha Banks isn't hot, shes ok.

Bailey is blah.

Billy Kay is in between Banks and Bailey

Peyton Royce is hot.

Glad we cleared that up.

:laugh:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Sasha Banks isn't hot, shes ok.

Bailey is blah.

Billy Kay is in between Banks and Bailey

Peyton Royce is hot.

Glad we cleared that up.

:laugh:
I like Sasha Banks when she wears that Wonder Woman outfit. She has a nice body. Face is cute enough for me.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

Never thought you had to be the greatest in the ring to be entertaining pro wrestlers. And that's how i see the IIconics. I thought their schtick in NXT was fun and what little I've seen on the main roster they haven't changed much outside of their name (still like iconic duo more).
imgres

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WOW Wrestling does have some pretty girls who might end up in a bigger promotion
http://www.wowe.com/
Tessa Blanchard is a professional wrestling superstar with greatness in her veins. The third generation phenomenon comes from an extremely unique lineage. Her grandfather, Joe Blanchard, founded Southwest Championship Wrestling. Her father, Tully Blanchard, is a member of the original Four Horsemen and WWE Hall of Famer. And her stepfather, Magnum TA, is a former NWA United States Champion.
Now we're talking!!!

Vince should get her and dump a couple of those bimbo's currently on WWE's roster immediately.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
He had his chance a while back and blew it. I think she's signed a multi-year deal with Impact.

Yeah she was at NXT for the Mae Young a couple years ago I think. She may have done a few other one off matches, I can't remember for sure.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously?

:facepalm:

I believe so, yeah. I think she participated in one or both of the Mae Young tournaments, which is essentially tryouts, but they never signed her. She was even Ricochet's girlfriend at one point and they signed him but not her. I think she may have caused a scene during their breakup at the Orlando training facility. Maybe that's why they didn't sign her?