Pro Wrestling Updates

DanteEXT

Reaction score
AEW had a nice show over the weekend with Fyter Fest. I enjoyed it.

timb2

Reaction score
Projected future storylines for WWE

Baron Corbin keeps running his mouth about beating Kurt Angle and I can see Jason Jordan(Angle's son) getting revenge.Probably next Wrestlemania.

timb2

Reaction score
Update on WWE Wrestlers.

Sheamus has had a concussion is the reason he has been out, but should be returning soon.

Sasha Banks was ticked off that her and Bayley were not the tag teams champs longer and also WWE wanted to split them up on separate shows.WWE doesn't want to release Banks but they are putting her on ice until her attitude gets better.

Braun Strowman angle of being hurt with Bobby Lashley is a cover because Strowman has been wrestling hurt for several weeks and needs time to heal.Also why the LED board was destroyed is because with new direction(Heyman) the LED board is getting replaced.

Maria Kanellis angle of her being pregnant is legit. She is pregnant.

Why does Asuka seem to be in the doghouse??? Vince McMahon is a freak and it could be that Asuka has a tummy. McMahon years ago fired Gangrel on the spot because he did not button up his shirt during a match and showed he had belly fat. McMahon flipped out.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
WWE rumor is Nikki Cross is being pushed for a eventual Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Cross fued.Cross is a very good inside the ring worker.

Firefly Funhouse characters have been appearing subtly behind the stage segments. Husker the Pig by Daniel Bryan and Rowan Rabbitt behind Carmella,Mandy Rose,and Sonia Deville.They are hiding plain sight so expect Bray Wyatt to make an appearance soon.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Great. Another huge misused storyline coming up.
Really where are they going with the firefly stuff because it is just weird and seems like they are just stretching it out,just like they did the Wyatt Family stuff till the point people were sick of it and could care less what the goal was..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Projected future storylines for WWE

Baron Corbin keeps running his mouth about beating Kurt Angle and I can see Jason Jordan(Angle's son) getting revenge.Probably next Wrestlemania.

I haven't read anything lately about a Jason Jordan return to the ring, have you?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really where are they going with the firefly stuff because it is just weird and seems like they are just stretching it out,just like they did the Wyatt Family stuff till the point people were sick of it and could care less what the goal was..
With new bosses on both brands, hopefully the firefly crap is over. I notice it wasn't on either show this week.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With new bosses on both brands, hopefully the firefly crap is over. I notice it wasn't on either show this week.

I noticed a big change on RAW this week and can't help but to think that was due to Paul Heyman. And higher ratings reflected that. But Smackdown seemed to show no changes at all and Bischoff may still be acclimating himself to the product before we see any changes. Rumor is that changes there's won't occur until after the Extreme Rules event, and that makes sense. Heyman has been around the product while Bischoff hasn't.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I noticed a big change on RAW this week and can't help but to think that was due to Paul Heyman. And higher ratings reflected that. But Smackdown seemed to show no changes at all and Bischoff may still be acclimating himself to the product before we see any changes. Rumor is that changes there's won't occur until after the Extreme Rules event, and that makes sense. Heyman has been around the product while Bischoff hasn't.
I had the same thoughts except for Kofi flipping the bird to Joe on Smackdown.

I'm slightly optimistic they can help right the ship some before Summerslam.

It's VERY obvious that something needed to happen. Changes had to be made.

timb2

Reaction score
I had the same thoughts except for Kofi flipping the bird to Joe on Smackdown.

I'm slightly optimistic they can help right the ship some before Summerslam.

It's VERY obvious that something needed to happen. Changes had to be made.
Whhaaaatt?? You guys didn't like the Usi Hot gimmick of The Revivals crawling all over the place??? I agree I thought it was moronic also.

timb2

Reaction score
I thought of how WWE can save the Firefly thing. Have all those characters end up being wrestlers who are teamed with Bray Wyatt . Make them creepy like .. The Ramblin Rabbit could look like Donnie Darko's Rabbit or maybe that costume dog in "The Shining"

Rabbit
hqdefault.jpg

Husker the Pig maybe something like this
f9601ae6d2e08bfc2e542d0bfe5e4f62923e679c_00.jpg

Vulture
vulture-helmet--mw-117440-1.jpg

Witch
spooky-halloween-witch-make-up-ideas.jpg

timb2

Reaction score
I think these wrestlers could play the characters of the Firefly Funhouse with Bray Wyatt. WWE doesn't even have to look far.I think it would give new life in these WWE wrestlers careers. Get out of the character roles where they are stuck now in.

The Vulture-(Aiden English). He is skinny and almost boney. Losing his hair near bald ,pale, and gangly looking I think he would be a good choice.

Husker The Pig-(Bo Dallas)-Bray Wyatt's real brother is stuck in oblivion as the "B" Team. He has the same big barrel chest as Bray Wyatt.

Witch-(Ruby Riot)-They broke up the Riott Squad and she could grow her hair out and she somewhat looks Goth already.Less Punk and more Goth for the role.

Rabbit-(Chad Gable)-Stuck as a good guy but he has enough athletic ability to be the Rabbit who should be fast and able to fly off the ropes if needed.

timb2

Reaction score
I also think if the WWE wanted to have a good storyline that could draw interest. Have Hollywood Hogan,Kevin Nash,and Scott Hall sitting in the front row of several WWE shows and quietly talking about the wrestlers coming out. YEP I think it is time for the NWO,BUT the twist is they are passing the torch to a new group to battle the WWE McMahons and HHH. Here is who I pick as the leader and the NWO NEW GROUP REBOOTED.

Who has history in the WWE and has been loyal through the years just to watch his career get passed over for younger superstars. Someone who has history and was a loyal team player. MY PICK as HOGAN's Sucessor is RANDY ORTON.His history with HHH and could be talking trash while the NWO takes over. Now what made the Hogan's NWO so successful ? They had the heavey hitters and here is who joins the NWO.

Randy Orton
Drew McIntyre
Bobby Lashley
Braun Strowman
Tessa Blanchard
Alexis Bliss
Gail Kim
Alicia Fox
Peyton Royce
Big E
Rusev
Rowan
Robert Roode
Curtis Axle

NWO jumps almost everyone. Orton starts it with destroying HHH. and talking of how they will destroy the WWE from the inside

Drew McIntyre stabs Shane McMahon in the back who McMahon thinks he has him as a paid bodyguard to protect him.

Hogan,Hall,and Nash brutalize Vince McMahon for giggles.Alos if you think Eric Bischoff is behind this .Hogan,Nash,and Hall destroy him.

Gail Kim comes out of retirement to be a mercenary in the Womens division to injure them

Tess Blanchard has one goal DESTROY CHARLOTTE FLAIR

Alexis Bliss still is the conniving sneak, laughing behind everyones back and being a traitor ,especially talking trash on Stephanie McMahon and maybe the scenario she tempted HHH for an affair was a setup for the NWO.

Peyton Royce breaks up Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch in a similar scenario. She also wreaks havoc on the Women's Division and fueds with Billie Kaye

Alicia Fox is another mercenary to destroy the women's division.Both Fox and Kim could have battles with Rhonda Rousey,Becky Lynch,etc.

Strowman,Lashley,Rusev,Big E,Rowan are the destroyers who give everyone HELL by numbers.Injuries pile up

Undertaker goes the Sting route and hides and eventually ask Sting for advice to help him take the NWO on.

Leaches like Sammy Zayne,Baron Corbin, and The Miz try to join and get killed by the amusement of the NWO .

Roode & Axle have history as both their Fathers were NWO members and lets say they go after NXT. Earlier post I wanted both to look more like their Fathers Roode with a mullet and Axle growing his hair out and bleach blonde chomping on gum.

Roma Reigns & Seth Rollins try to fight them off but numbers are too many.Week after Week they get killed by The NWO.

Big Show talks of how and why he left the NWO for the WWE saying Hogan,Hall,and Nash are parasites.

Elias goes the DDP route and is the loner

Even Brock Lesnar is a victim of the NWO and he realizes how he needs to change his way and helps Reigns and Rollins.

Now have AJ Styles create The BULLIT CLUB and now WWE has factions and wars and fans will become interested.

Firefly Funhouse
NWO REBOOT
BULLIT CLUB.
WWE Roster.

So what do you think?

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
New Japan's-G1 Climax in Dallas was very good. WWE could learn how to put on a show that is entertaining.