Pro Wrestling Updates

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The overhyping of Cody is sickening. What has he accomplished to warrant it? He was a jobber when he left. Now he dramatically returns...and gets a title shot. Good grief.

Regarding Heyman, I think everyone is sick of him and Roman. Its way past time for a new champ. How much of Heyman kissing Romans butt can anyone be expected to take? If I hear him say MY TRIBAL CHIEF one more time I'll puke. He thinks he is the smartest person in the room and his speeches last far far too long.

The amount of WWE content I watch has decreased dramatically the last few years. Vince dang near killed it. And this seemingly non-stop Heyman/Roman/Bloodline crap is about to finish it off. There is a reason I can watch SmackDown in about 15 minutes. My remote control is on FF for a minimum of 80% of it. Last week the Heyman/Roman/Bloodline crap started the show, got more airtime at the hour break and finished the show for a total of 45 minutes of airtime. I guess I should be thankful. It gives me more time to do other things.

I am praying Roman loses at least one belt at WM. If he doesn't, I'm done with SmackDown. If he does and it's to Cody, I'm done with SmackDown. Sorry got off on a tangent. Just makes me sick what WWE has turned into and how far it's fallen over the last 20 years. There is a reason ratings have gone down every year for 20 straight years. There isn't any kind of promo Heyman can do to save it either.
Maybe you should take a break from watching it for a while. It seems to upset you no matter what they do.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you should take a break from watching it for a while. It seems to upset you no matter what they do.
I don't mind most of it. Heyman, The Bloodline.....just over it. People walking in and getting title shots, just stupid.

rags

Reaction score
Programming note:

If you watch AEW Rampage, tonight's episode will be on at a special time because TNT is covering NBA All-Star related programming. Tonight's episode will be on at 6 PM Central.

rags

Reaction score
Keep your eve on Jay White. He lost a loser leaves Japan match against Hikuleo on Feb. 11th. Wonder if he will sign with AEW or WWE?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep your eve on Jay White. He lost a loser leaves Japan match against Hikuleo on Feb. 11th. Wonder if he will sign with AEW or WWE?
When he lost his belt to Okada at WrestleKingdom that pretty much signaled he was heading to America.

Just guessing (I honestly don't know) but he likely signs with AEW.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are also rumblings about Kenny Omega’s contract status and WWE possibly making a big push to sign him.

Rumor is that their pursuit of him has put Jay White on the back burner a bit.

rags

Reaction score
There are also rumblings about Kenny Omega’s contract status and WWE possibly making a big push to sign him.

Rumor is that their pursuit of him has put Jay White on the back burner a bit.
Just saw a note on that on Wrestling Inc.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Predictions on tonight's Elimination Chamber PPV?
Lashley over Brock (Hurt Business reunion maybe?)

Asuka wins Women’s Chsmber match

Austin Theory somehow retains US TItle

Zayn comes up short in a compelling match with the USO’s being there and getting involved to set up their own Wrestlemania plans

Balor and Ripley over Edge and Beth Phoenix (Rhea pins Beth)

rags

Reaction score
If Omega leaves, and the Bucks leave, does Khan try to re-sign Punk since everyone has left?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Omega leaves, and the Bucks leave, does Khan try to re-sign Punk since everyone has left?
He very likely would, and continue to be the guy’s doormat like he was at that infamous press conference. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

And if that trio of EVP’s leave, coupled with his continuing falling ratings, he will indeed be very desperate.

What did they drop to this past Wednesday? 824,000?

rags

Reaction score
He very likely would, and continue to be the guy’s doormat like he was at that infamous press conference. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

And if that trio of EVP’s leave, coupled with his continuing falling ratings, he will indeed be very desperate.

What did they drop to this past Wednesday? 824,000?
I guess money can't buy happiness.

rags

Reaction score
In case you missed it, Mercedes Mone is now the new IWGP Women's Champ. She won the title in the promotion's Battle in the Valley against KAIRI last night.

You may know Mercedes Mone as Sasha Banks.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In case you missed it, Mercedes Mone is now the new IWGP Women's Champ. She won the title in the promotion's Battle in the Valley against KAIRI last night.

You may know Mercedes Mone as Sasha Banks.
I read that it was a very good match, I’m happy for both participants. And good for Sasha/Mercedes for following a lifelong dream.

From what I know, she currently only has a small number of dates under contract and I expect her back in WWE by Summer Slam.

rags

Reaction score
I read that it was a very good match, I’m happy for both participants. And good for Sasha/Mercedes for following a lifelong dream.

From what I know, she currently only has a small number of dates under contract and I expect her back in WWE by Summer Slam.
Do you know of any Web sites that have footage of the match? I can't find any. Thanks!