Probowl and Dak

408Cowboy

Reaction score
The Dak boyz love to trot out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the excuses you can think of (e.g. “bad coaching, bad play calling, receivers suck, o-line sucks, defense didn’t do its part, et cetera”) when it comes to excusing him of any negative play.

However, when it comes to Romo they’re quick to saddle him alone with the blame.
Those are literally all of the excuses used for Romo during his career. Funny how the Romo guys find it unfair to attribute the same to Dak because it's obviously all Dak's fault. Many of you want it both ways and are unhappy that you can't have it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well if you're not trying to limit the criticism of Dak I guess I'm not talking about you. I'm not comparing the two and most people don't. Heck if you want to be truthful most people that bring up Romo are the super pro Dak crew. You need to reply to them instead of me because I don't think I've ever compared the two because I don't care. Dak is average as a QB on his own merits don't need comparisons to see that ever week.

Fair enough

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Two can play that game. These don't even include a single TD pass to T.O. If you can't see that Romo is superior in every way as a passer, you're either stupid or wilfully ignorant. Prescott doesn't have the arm, savvy, or accuracy to complete even 50% of the passes in that video.

During more than half of those passes, the receiver is WIDE OPEN for an easy TD. Even then, half of those times, the receiver had to make a good adjustment and catch those slight off-target throws. lol

How many seasons did Romo lead the league in "tight window" throws?

How many Pro Bowl QB Challenges did Romo win?

I'll wait... :popcorn:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
During more than half of those passes, the receiver is WIDE OPEN for an easy TD. Even then, half of those times, the receiver had to make a good adjustment and catch on off-target throws. lol

How many seasons did Romo lead the league in "tight window" throws?

How many Pro Bowl QB Challenges did Romo win?

I'll wait... :popcorn:
Just as I suspected. Someone who has no clue what he's watching. Over a 3rd of those passes are in windows that Dak wouldn't even attempt because he knows he couldn't sniff that level of accuracy.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Those are literally all of the excuses used for Romo during his career. Funny how the Romo guys find it unfair to attribute the same to Dak because it's obviously all Dak's fault. Many of you want it both ways and are unhappy that you can't have it.

Funny if you’re critical of Dak you become a “Romo guy.”

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I like Dak and I liked Romo, the Dak haters incite the Romo hate. I wish everyone would pull their heads outta their butts and remember who we are pulling for. If anyone wants to Dak to fail, then they are idiots and should go follow another team. I would hope that all cowboy fans would root for Dak. I dont like Garrett and I think he sucks, but I want to win.
This bogus logic that anywhere in life makes no sense. Well they hate Dak so we will hate Romo. That don't even make sense for most because Romo don't even play here anymore so if you want to say he was bad ok and? He don't play here anymore so this lazy that justifies the Romo hate is junk. How can you hate Romo over someone saying Dak is avg/bad when most of y'all can't even find proof that people that "hate" Dak love Romo. That's just lazy stuff right there. Nobody roots for Dak to fail and if they do point out the actual posters that have done so. Hoping for someone to fail and saying they lack skills that don't think is best for the future of the team over the long term are two different things.

You're just another poster on the silencing dissent stuff using lazy excuses to justify it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This bogus logic that anywhere in life makes no sense. Well they hate Dak so we will hate Romo. That don't even make sense for most because Romo don't even play here anymore so if you want to say he was bad ok and? He don't play here anymore so this lazy that justifies the Romo hate is junk. How can you hate Romo over someone saying Dak is avg/bad when most of y'all can't even find proof that people that "hate" Dak love Romo. That's just lazy stuff right there. Nobody roots for Dak to fail and if they do point out the actual posters that have done so. Hoping for someone to fail and saying they lack skills that don't think is best for the future of the team over the long term are two different things.

You're just another poster on the silencing dissent stuff using lazy excuses to justify it.
When have I talked bad about Romo??? Get your facts straight!!! What a dufus!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Just as I suspected. Someone who has no clue what he's watching. Over a 3rd of those passes are in windows that Dak wouldn't even attempt because he knows he couldn't sniff that level of accuracy.
I will say it slower...

How...many...seasons...did...Romo...lead...the...league...in...tight...window...throws...???