Probowl and Dak

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Settle down little dude! Shouldn't a young punk like you be out on a Friday night and not playing on your iPad? Lol!!
I see what your doing old man. You can't defend that bs you typed and trying all the tricks in the world to get off track. It won't work on me. I don't need to go out every night esp when its 20 degrees outside so come up with something better old man.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol!!! It's gonna be a loooooong off season!!!
Time for us to visit The Texas Rose, Coach!

Salud!!!

hH8Yer4.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see what your doing old man. You can't defend that bs you typed and trying all the tricks in the world to get off track. It won't work on me. I don't need to go out every night esp when its 20 degrees outside so come up with something better old man.
Yawwwwwn!!! Don't forget to brush your teeth and say your prayers. Night, night, sleep tight, don't let Dak bite.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ja, es ist auch eine sehr merkwuerdige Band.

So, firstly, while I do know a decent amount of Spanish (and will be in Barcelona in early June), I am also trying to learn German. Luckily for me, I have a lot of German friends who are helping me here. Secondly, this translates essentially to "Yes, they are a strange band".

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I will say it slower...

How...many...seasons...did...Romo...lead...the...league...in...tight...window...throws...???
I'll say it so you can understand it. Romo is a superior quarterback in every single way. Tight window throws. What a hack. Tell ya what, Einstein, name what QB led the league in ANY year for a stat that you seemed to have just made up. What a *******.

You whined in the previous post that so many of Romo's TD passes were thrown to wide open WRs. Like it was unfair to compare a QB who can actually hit wide open WRs to one that actually can't. Idiot.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll say it so you can understand it. Romo is a superior quarterback in every single way. Tight window throws. What a hack. Tell ya what, Einstein, name what QB led the league in ANY year for a stat that you seemed to have just made up. What a *******.

You whined in the previous post that so many of Romo's TD passes were thrown to wide open WRs. Like it was unfair to compare a QB who can actually hit wide open WRs to one that actually can't. Idiot.
Idiot?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yawwwwwn!!! Don't forget to brush your teeth and say your prayers. Night, night, sleep tight, don't let Dak bite.

I told you to go trolling hot chicks at the senior citizens center, yet here you are dealing with this. You gotta start listening to me.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

You're happy with 2 playoff victories and no tight window titles, eh? The choke is contagious, pendex!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If you call 52 old, you must not have longevity in your genes. Good for us.
Nope just means I'm way younger old man. Even if I left earth tonight I've done more than you'll ever do so I'd be happy with my lack of longevity in my genes. Shrugs