Prosecutor in Taylor's case screws up.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
ok all that i was trying to say is that.... no matter whether he did it or not... he will not be convicted and sentenced to any amount of time in jail. if he is guilty.... he deserves to go to jail. but you and i both know that if O.J can get off, what makes you think that Sean cant. Again if he did do it, (i honestly think that he did) then he SHOULD go to jail. but again he WONT. do you honestly think he will?

I think it's unlikely-- unless the prosecution has evidence that we don't know about... and I can't imagine they'd go to bat in a case like this with just the evidence we think they have at this point, which is to say the testimony of the accused, if all of them can be impeached by bringing in the criminal records that they supposedly have... that would certainly be enough to sway a jury already predisposed to give a celeb a break to vote for acquittal... if you and I recognize that, you'd have to think the State's Attorney's office is smart enough to figure it out...

But I don't have any problem with the argument you laid out, it makes sense...

silverbear

Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
i wasnt talking about the trial situation.( even though the case is different, they still are/were NFL players.) thats what i meant by what i said.

He was just crackin' a joke, pal...

sacase

Reaction score
silverbear said:
He was just crackin' a joke, pal...

Yeah it was a joke. I don't know OJ. :rolleyes:

I think SB is right that the lawyers seem very comfortable going down the smear route and trying to bring irrelevent facts into the case. Do a little reserach on Taylors' lawyers....This is a guy who represents drug runners and cops who shoot 73 year old men 118 times.

superpunk

Reaction score
sacase said:
This is a guy who represents drug runners and cops who shoot 73 year old men 118 times.

Well, come on...who DOESN'T shoot 73 year old men 118 times?

And you act shocked.

Prude.:)

silverbear

Reaction score
sacase said:
Yeah it was a joke. I don't know OJ. :rolleyes:

He's actually a heck of a guy, but his golf swing sucks... I've given him a number of lessons, but he seems to lack the athletic ability to make the necessary corrections...

:D

sacase

Reaction score
silverbear said:
He's actually a heck of a guy, but his golf swing sucks... I've given him a number of lessons, but he seems to lack the athletic ability to make the necessary corrections...

:D

So that is why he is innocent....he lacked the athletic ability to swing the knife with the proper amount of force.;)

silverbear

Reaction score
sacase said:
So that is why he is innocent....he lacked the athletic ability to swing the knife with the proper amount of force.;)

"If the guy's a spaz, you must give him a pass"-- the late Johnnie Cochrane...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I hope this Kid is innocent of all the charges against him ............ It would be a shame for a talented young man to go to prison this early in life.