Protest Boycott Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Talk to a Mom that lost a son in war and then tell me it's not disrepectful.

The protests are also disrespectful to the millions of police that have never killed anybody.

While everyone is entitled to their opinions, there are many service members, families of living service members and families of deceased service members who don't find it disrespectful. So while I'm pretty sure I can cherry pick a widow and ask her and get the desired answer, as could you, I won't mainly because I don't see the point.

Ken

Reaction score

Ken

Reaction score
The reason for low incomes is because people like you and Keapernick brain wash people into believing it's everybody else's fault and that their lives are hopeless.

You think some smirk about "I know where this is going" somehow means it not true.

You obvisiously think anybody that does not agree with you must be racist. The "I know where this is going" quote is the same as calling someone racist.

The racist clichés are tired, especially in a post black President America.
It is what he did to me too. Very comical.

Meanwhile...back in the real world...the rest of the majority of the country agrees with us and he is the outcast trying to reason an abhorrent act.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Because it sounds like you are the one cherry picking the military families that agree with the protest.

I believe this poll would back that up.

Was one of the poll questions, "Have you lost a loved one in military service?" If not, it really has nothing to do with what I said.

Also, I'd suggest not just reading the article you posted, but the actual survey it was based off of and if I'm not asking to much, the actual survey itself. The headline, "64% demand NFL players stand for national anthem, 50% less likely to watch over politics" is a deliberate attempt to mislead and further charge this issue. Do you demand that players stand for the anthem is a very silly thing to ask in a poll, because you will get far fewer than what they actually asked, "Do you think NFL players should stand and be respectful during the national anthem?" On top of that, you can quite easily explain the results if you just read the actual data. 40% of the poll were conservatives, 41% were moderates and 19% were liberal. Keep the moderates the same, and flip the conservative and liberal numbers and the 64% drops quite a bit. Unless my math is wrong, to about 53%. It's really clear this poll was done in order to get a specific result, when none of the possibilities for why you are watching fewer NFL games has anything to do with change in your cable description. The closest thing is "other"...

Ken

Reaction score
Was one of the poll questions, "Have you lost a loved one in military service?" If not, it really has nothing to do with what I said.

Also, I'd suggest not just reading the article you posted, but the actual survey it was based off of and if I'm not asking to much, the actual survey itself. The headline, "64% demand NFL players stand for national anthem, 50% less likely to watch over politics" is a deliberate attempt to mislead and further charge this issue. Do you demand that players stand for the anthem is a very silly thing to ask in a poll, because you will get far fewer than what they actually asked, "Do you think NFL players should stand and be respectful during the national anthem?" On top of that, you can quite easily explain the results if you just read the actual data. 40% of the poll were conservatives, 41% were moderates and 19% were liberal. Keep the moderates the same, and flip the conservative and liberal numbers and the 64% drops quite a bit. Unless my math is wrong, to about 53%. It's really clear this poll was done in order to get a specific result, when none of the possibilities for why you are watching fewer NFL games has anything to do with change in your cable description. The closest thing is "other"...
Sorry...nice try at spin though. I would imagine it is difficult to find that many "liberals" that can form an opinion on sports...lol

The important stat of the makeup of the survey is 43% Republican and 40% Democrat.

It is about as fair as you can make it. Flip those and the results are the same.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Sorry...nice try at spin though. I would imagine it is difficult to find that many "liberals" that can form an opinion on sports...lol

Well, you'd be wrong, but by all means, cite a poll with more conservatives than liberals, that says you can't find enough liberals to do a poll...

The important stat of the makeup of the survey is 43% Republican and 40% Democrat.

It is about as fair as you can make it. Flip those and the results are the same.

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree, Kim Davis, prior to not issuing marriage licenses to homosexual couples ran for county clerk as a Democrat and when her view on one of their major issues, couldn't be more out of tune. I don't know why people get so attached to Democrat or Republican, but I think your view point on issues, ie, Liberal or Conservative is more meaningful here.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

And I still think this poll has nothing to do with my earlier comment, since there was no question or qualifier that had anything to do with military service. But unfortunately, I took the cheese...

Ken

Reaction score
And I still think this poll has nothing to do with my earlier comment, since there was no question or qualifier that had anything to do with military service. But unfortunately, I took the cheese...
Hey
.. I'll grant you that...i was really just looking to work that poll into the debate ha.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I will most definitely not be protesting the protest in protest of all protests that could be protested within the context of protesting unless of course there is a protest worth protesting that I no longer want to protest

ymmv
:huh:... I protest... I think.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Well yeah our military is the best.... minus the trans people Obama let in.:rolleyes:
Dude come on, what wrong with trans people trying to fight for us?

Edit: I’ll admit I’m not up to speed in the aruguement you’re having so if the Floaty face is justified let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.