CFZ Pump the brakes

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When comparing the 2 QBs, it is the only measure you can make. Dak was plugged into the same offense with same personnel and scored 3 points and lost. Cooper Rush took that same offense with the same personnel and has run off 4 straight wins.
Buccaneers defense was better than what we’ve seen.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
People just deal in these absolute….you just never know what player will fail to you.
Right

Well, Jethro finally won the lottery this era cause he certainly never hit on an Elite QB.

This kid Parsons is the Golden God we’ve been needing since the 90’s.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Right

Well, Jethro finally won the lottery this era cause he certainly never hit on an Elite QB.

This kid Parsons is the Golden God we’ve been needing since the 90’s.
He bit on Romo and Dak. I’ll let you argue over whether they are “elite” or not. They surely are better than Flacco and Eli Manning.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
If you expect Dak to be perfect, then you will want him pulled. He's going to throw an int or two. He may fumble. But to pull him? No. I don't hear anyone saying pull other players if they faulter. Newsflash...Rush is not lighting the league on fire. He threw for 100 yards....100 yards! Almost a pick 6. And don't give me that almost don't count because you guys have been using almost with Dak ever since he became the starter. Rush is just what he is...a backup. No threat to Dak as starter...I know it hurts a lot of you guys feelings but it is what it is. If Rush was a very good QB, I'd be the first to say it. Staubach was my favorite. But, you don't pull Dak unless he is the cause of many losses with his bad play.

I don’t expect Dak to be perfect. I expect a functional offense and a QB capable of beating zone defenses. That doesn't make me a Dak "hater."

Diehardblues

Reaction score
When comparing the 2 QBs, it is the only measure you can make. Dak was plugged into the same offense with same personnel and scored 3 points and lost. Cooper Rush took that same offense with the same personnel and has run off 4 straight wins.
That’s ridiculous. You’re just trolling again. We have a 6 year sample size with Prescott.

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s ridiculous. You’re just trolling again. We have a 6 year sample size with Prescott.

And I see 1 playoff win in a wild card game. Anyone who thinks Prescott is the answer is just hoping and can't point to any actual success. Heck, this 4 game run by Cooper Rush including wins against both of last year super bowl teams is literally more impressive than anything Dak has accomplished in his 6 year tenure as starter.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Rams will get it right sooner than later, finish 11-6 / 10-7 or so and make the playoffs as a wild card. Niners will win that division. They're still a well coached team with some of the league's most talented players at premium positions.
The Rams sold their depth to win that Super Bowl. Their offensive line is not gonna get any better and besides the big three on defense they are below average across the board. They depended on lower draft picks for depth now they look like the rest of us.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And I see 1 playoff win in a wild card game. Anyone who thinks Prescott is the answer is just hoping and can't point to any actual success. Heck, this 4 game run by Cooper Rush including wins against both of last year super bowl teams is literally more impressive than anything Dak has accomplished in his 6 year tenure as starter.
He’s not the answer without this type of defense.

But if Prescott can make the playoffs without a good defense , I can’t wait to see what he can do with a great defense.

I’d argue we already have a playoff caliber QB. And this defense should carry him deeper . If not then we move on.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
nope.
most on here thought we'd lose.
rams were favored.
we won.
now the excuses.
its my favorite part of mondays after a win.
we didn't beat the rams because they're bad.
we beat them because we're good.

3 words matter in the NFL.

Just win baby.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
He sure wasn't a weapon the last time I saw him play. He put up 3 points on Tampa and lost.

He is 5-0 as a full time starter. He is just what this teams needs, apparently.
There are 17 games. You choose 1 game? Lol...another comical post. Dak will have other bad games. 5-0? Rush had a horrible game yesterday. Go ahead and tell us why you're really upset Dak is Dallas' QB? I'll listen to you...promise. Lol.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There are 17 games. You choose 1 game? Lol...another comical post. Dak will have other bad games. 5-0? Rush had a horrible game yesterday. Go ahead and tell us why you're really upset Dak is Dallas' QB? I'll listen to you...promise. Lol.
It’s typical trolling BS. If it was from anyone but those who bashed Prescott before hand it would carry more weight.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I don’t expect Dak to be perfect. I expect a functional offense and a QB capable of beating zone defenses. That doesn't make me a Dak "hater."
And if you don't think you got a functional offense that ranked #1 last year and in the top 10 since he's been QB, then I can't help you. You just have to learn. You are a Dak hater saying he can't beat zones...lol. You're reachin, man. You're reachin....lol. I'll tell you like I said to the others....go ahead and tell me the REAL reason you don't lke Dak? I'll listen. lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Better at What? . . . Marketing?
Better at everything. You knuckleheads who scream”But he’s won 4 games!” Don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Put down the Madden game and watch the games because obviously y’all aren’t.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Maybe. Wentz made 26 rushing first downs w/ his legs in 13 games that year. That is/was unsustainable. They won the super bowl on the strength of Foles's passing. Foles is a much better passer than Wentz. Not sure if Wentz wins that super bowl.
I’m not sure they win either-all of the variables would be shuffled up. Wentz was a much better passer than Foles overall…foles just went on a hot streak.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Since we’ve basically been crap for 25 years, I would expect this to excite you LOL
If Cowboy fans can’t get excited about finally having a Doomsday caliber defense then I can’t help them.

I’ve been a major critic for over two decades but it appears the Golden God in Parsons has finally arrived. And I think enough to carry any Bus driver including Prescott.

Last edited: