Put Justin Herbert under the same microscope you put Dak under

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Have you even watched Herbert play? How many times? Full game or just highlights. Don’t lie.
I've watched him when he's on and a few from when he was in college. I watched the full game last week also because I watch all division rival games and he was playing one.

He was a first round pick for a reason. His numbers last year do not lie. He came into the league ready and played better than anyone expected him too.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you're interested, look up Chargers vs. Miami playoff game.
I think it went into double overtime. Winslow blocked a GW FG attempt.
It was a great game!
I remember that game. I watched it. I was exhausted watching it. probably one of the best NFL games ever.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
who has possessed you....we need an intervention and get that deamon out of you :eek:
No, you guys just think my criticism of him means I have him ranked as a bottom feeder. I've always had him around the top 10. I just don't think he's elite until he plays at an elite level more consistently, and by that I don't mean just throwing for a bunch of yards.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've watched him when he's on and a few from when he was in college. I watched the full game last week also because I watch all division rival games and he was playing one.

He was a first round pick for a reason. His numbers last year do not lie. He came into the league ready and played better than anyone expected him too.
Daks numbers don’t lie either but here you are blowing smoke up Herberts ***. And you didnr answer my question. College doesn’t count. How many full games have you watched Herbert play in the NFL?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
fair enough...will be digging that and posting it...the internet never forgets

Good. Unfortunately you’ll spend a hell of a time looking for it, but in the meantime you run into plenty of posts of how much I like Dak and wouldn’t post anything to dismiss his accomplishments thus far.

pretty sure you have me confused for someone else.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No, you guys just think my criticism of him means I have him ranked as a bottom feeder. I've always had him around the top 10. I just don't think he's elite until he plays at an elite level more consistently, and by that I don't mean just throwing for a bunch of yards.
I don't mind criticism, but you have certainly changed...come on dude.....how many times have you said empty yards, meaningless and that his record is such and such....and then back peddle....you even argued for 4 or 5 pages that Wentz is tougher than Dak because wentz kind of showed up for practice, but Dak didn't throw....

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Desperation to use a 2nd year QB to compare to Dak as away to say Dak is so much better....well, he should be after 5 seasons in the league.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Daks numbers don’t lie either but here you are blowing smoke up Herberts ***. And you didnr answer my question. College doesn’t count. How many full games have you watched Herbert play in the NFL?
Who do you think you are, Rocky? lol

You're not going to question me about things like you're some kind of gatekeeper or something. I've watched enough of Herbert make my judgement and I especially don't need someone as blind as you to give me confirmation on it.

JayFord

Reaction score
the whole QBs that dont have a winning record against winning teams thing was made soecificially for Cowboys QBs because if Dak were on any other team hed be considered top 5 no question

it was the same with Romo

its 90% defense that craps the bed against good teams

i saw Romo put up 48 points in a game and the defense give up 51

ive seen countless timee romo or dak lead a late score just for the defense to give it right back

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Desperation to use a 2nd year QB to compare to Dak as away to say Dak is so much better....well, he should be after 5 seasons in the league.
OMG, you are so desparate....does it matter how many years they have been in the league...one was so talented he went high in first round. the other not as talented and went at the bottom of the 4th. it took dak several years to get here...why does that matter? they are at this point intime both talented QBs..

but nah, you are not a dak hater....couldn't be.....you didn't even contribute one word football related...just bashing as usual....the troll that you are

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't mind criticism, but you have certainly changed...come on dude.....how many times have you said empty yards, meaningless and that his record is such and such....and then back peddle....you even argued for 4 or 5 pages that Wentz is tougher than Dak because wentz kind of showed up for practice, but Dak didn't throw....
I tend to dig in a little too much. I don't do that as much anymore when it comes to Dak. I like the guy. I thought he played great. I still have my opinions but they are not set in stone, but hey, they're mine and i'm not too stubborn about them.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
the whole QBs that dont have a winning record against winning teams thing was made soecificially for Cowboys QBs because if Dak were on any other team hed be considered top 5 no question

it was the same with Romo

its 90% defense that craps the bed against good teams
btw, Stafford is 7-76 against teams with a winning record.....only 4 active QBs have a winning record.....even the great rodgers has a losing record.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I tend to dig in a little too much. I don't do that as much anymore when it comes to Dak. I like the guy. I thought he played great. I still have my opinions but they are not set in stone, but hey, they're mine and i'm not too stubborn about them.
Iike I have been saying, he is the least of our problems....right now, I think Moore is limiting this team somewhat to pull wins out at the end of the game, by making bad calls at crucial times of the game....the rest of the time he is ok.