Reaction score
yeah

Caleb = BUST
Daniels = Pro bowler
Maye = Pro Bowler
McCarthy = Over drafted so will be a Backup later on BUST
Nix = Pro Bowler
Penix = BUST
These guys are so over valued its not even real.
Really??? Nix and Maye Pro Bowlers and Pennix and Caleb Busts??? Don't know what you watched.:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Watching the draft last night and seeing teams desperately over-drafting QBs, praying they hit on one, makes me feel even better about having a top 5 to 10 QB in Dak.

Statistically speaking, half the qbs drafted last night will bust and the chance one will be the next Manning, Brady or Mahomes is a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

Sure, Dak isnt Mahomes. I have news for you, neither are any of the other 30 starting QBs. Just because you don't have #1, doesn't mean you artificially create a QB controversy and claim your teams in QB purgatory and throw caution to the wind until you find the next coming.

Im 33, so I remember the early 2000s between Aikman and Romo. If we get rid of Dak, it could get ugly. Imagine geriatric Jerry trading away every 1st round pick he has to move up to #1, just trying to replace Dak.

You can win with Dak.
Half of all players drafted will bust . Period

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
The basic flaw in the argument…

There are PLENTY of top-tier QBs in the league right now that would have won with the Cowboys with its 3 all-pro linemen and number 1 ranked defense multiple years in a row. On the other hand, you put Dak in any of the other franchises, like the Giants, he’d be out of the league himself.
I would truly like to see how Dak would perform playing for a team like the Giants.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Win what? 8 seasons in and he’s a stat machine against the weak teams, come win or go home time he’s a bottom 5 QB . How do you fix a problem you replace the faulty part and 8 seasons in that faulty part is Dak no ands ifs or maybes. Statistics say a QB going into his 9 season who has won nothing notable in that time is not winning a championship unless he has a generational defense and that’s not happening when you’re paying the offensive side of the ball more than twice what you pay the defensive side. Don’t take a chance stay with the defective player and hope luck comes your way.
How many Super Bowls did the Cowboys win from 1996-2015 before Dak got here?

This team has more "faulty parts" than the quarterback. Is Dak 100 percent blame free? Of course not. But to think replacing Dak is the magic formula is a myopic solution.

The odds are far, far greater that they would downgrade the QB position by moving on. The Cowboys know what they have in Dak by now. It's up to them to maximize what he can do by building a team around him that he can win with.

To that end, the Cowboys have failed Dak, more than the other way around. Just like they wasted Tony Romo's career before him.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I would truly like to see how Dak would perform playing for a team like the Giants.
He would be Daniel Jones- level. Most QB's would be there. Terrible pass protection and terrible receivers.

Only a generational talent, someone like Patrick Mahomes, would be able to do well on a team like the Giants. If it were that easy to get another Mahomes, than what would make Mahomes so special?

Brax

Reaction score
How many Super Bowls did the Cowboys win from 1996-2015 before Dak got here?

This team has more "faulty parts" than the quarterback. Is Dak 100 percent blame free? Of course not. But to think replacing Dak is the magic formula is a myopic solution.

The odds are far, far greater that they would downgrade the QB position by moving on. The Cowboys know what they have in Dak by now. It's up to them to maximize what he can do by building a team around him that he can win with.

To that end, the Cowboys have failed Dak, more than the other way around. Just like they wasted Tony Romo's career before him.
Failed Dak, you’re joking right. The whole team was built to help Dak with the O taking more than twice the cap space. Good Defense to support him, you would think a QB making top QB money would show up come playoff time, so yes replace Dak because not winning in the playoffs is failure and that is a Dak specialty

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Watching the draft last night and seeing teams desperately over-drafting QBs, praying they hit on one, makes me feel even better about having a top 5 to 10 QB in Dak.

Statistically speaking, half the qbs drafted last night will bust and the chance one will be the next Manning, Brady or Mahomes is a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

Sure, Dak isnt Mahomes. I have news for you, neither are any of the other 30 starting QBs. Just because you don't have #1, doesn't mean you artificially create a QB controversy and claim your teams in QB purgatory and throw caution to the wind until you find the next coming.

Im 33, so I remember the early 2000s between Aikman and Romo. If we get rid of Dak, it could get ugly. Imagine geriatric Jerry trading away every 1st round pick he has to move up to #1, just trying to replace Dak.

You can win with Dak.
dude its 8 years already, we will be in that position in 3 years tops anyway. I guess we call all cross our fingers and hope we get luck in 4 straight playoff games in a row. Talk about a % of a %

J12B

Reaction score
Imagine how Broncos fan must feel.

They gave up so much to get Russ.

Then that went terribly wrong.

And now they have Bo Nix to look forward to. Nix was a massive reach.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

You can win with Dak.
Dak is just a symptom, the real problem is Jerry. With Jerry, we probably do need a Mahomes type player that can overcome his roster mismanagement because with Jerry at the helm, we're just a blind squirrel looking for a nut hoping to get lucky.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What last night showed was that if you want to draft a QB that is anything more than a project, you have to be picking in the top 10.

Raiders were sitting at 13 and all six QBs were gone by the time they were on the clock, totally wiped out.

Now this is not me saying we should keep Dak or get rid of Dak, I am simply saying that if you want to draft a young QB that performed really well at the college level, you better tank and get a top 10 pick.

nobody

Reaction score
Who can we get that is better, right now! Another frikkin hater.
The thing is, you know what you have in Dak. Someone who WILL choke in the end. So keeping him because you're too afraid to try other things is a recipe for continued losing. He's a good regular season QB but fails in high pressure situations. Why not roll the dice with something we HAVE NOT tried time and again? Heck, even Rush might surprise us in the playoffs and he's not as good as Dak. Some players just wilt in pressure and Dak's been that way since his ankle injury unfortunately. Clearly what the Cowboys have been doing isn't working, so really sticking with the same thing is the solution? We've seen those results. Try Rush. Try Lance. Try something else already. Will they be better? Probably not but we know Dak will choke, so why not try something new?

leeblair

Reaction score

You can win with Dak.
No, you can't.
The question is, "Can you build a team that can win in spite of Dak?"

Hadenough

Reaction score
Win what? 8 seasons in and he’s a stat machine against the weak teams, come win or go home time he’s a bottom 5 QB . How do you fix a problem you replace the faulty part and 8 seasons in that faulty part is Dak no ands ifs or maybes. Statistics say a QB going into his 9 season who has won nothing notable in that time is not winning a championship unless he has a generational defense and that’s not happening when you’re paying the offensive side of the ball more than twice what you pay the defensive side. Don’t take a chance stay with the defective player and hope luck comes your way.
Hahahaha and you were probably thinking the same thing about Jordon Love.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Imagine how Broncos fan must feel.

They gave up so much to get Russ.

Then that went terribly wrong.

And now they have Bo Nix to look forward to. Nix was a massive reach.
Agree 100%, BUT at least they have hope. And if/when Nix doesn't work out they will quickly cut their losses and keep trying. Cowboys just stick with the same recipe that leads to failure year after year after year.