Qb rankings

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't think he should be higher I know he should be.

Putting Dak at #22 is a complete and utter joke.

Some of those listed above him aren't close to being on Dak's level.

I guess some forgot that before his injury last year he was in the NFL MVP conversation.
he put Hurts above Stafford. that alone disqualifies this list.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So some member posts a list based on his own opinion and you have members belittling him and referring to him as a troll. Why? If you disagree with the thread then disagree with it but to resort to that level says more about those members than it does about some random qb ranking list.
everybody has an opinion, just like an arsehole. everybody is got one.

with that said, opinions can be stupid. this was very very stupid. and this has zero to do with Dak and where he ranks him.....the ranking is very dumb....

and oh yeah...this is my opinion...... and yes I got one of those other ones too ;)

Proof

Reaction score
This couldn't be right! I've been told on here how Dak is a top 10 QB. Some on here have even said he was a top 5. Whirlwind said Mahomes sucks.
Just looking at this list I'm having a hard time trying to move Dak up from where he is now.

Fields is on this list twice and you STILL can’t move Dak up??? lmao. Yeah you might just be a tad biased

Proof

Reaction score
Fields at 17...are u nuts. He is the 34 beat QB at best.
Murray at 11? What has he done to deserve 11th spot. Way way way over rated
Hurts in top 10? Have you seen the team around him...
Tua can't even remember his name any longer and he has been below average for 3 years.
Jones of NY above Dak. Jones sucks. He is the 33rd best QB in the league.

This was ridiculous list..worst one I have seen so far

Fields at 17 AND 19 :laugh:

Proof

Reaction score
So some member posts a list based on his own opinion and you have members belittling him and referring to him as a troll. Why? If you disagree with the thread then disagree with it but to resort to that level says more about those members than it does about some random qb ranking list.

it’s one of those things where it’s either purposely done to illicit a reaction, or really, really dumb. Being called a troll in this scenario is actually complimentary lol.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
ANY list that has Justin Fields and Russell (let's ride) Wilson ahead of Dak needs to be disregarded lol. I'm certain Denver Fans would love to have Dak right now, and that's saying something.

shabazz

Reaction score
I see the OP is benched, but with the way Rodgers, Stafford, and Brady are playing, Daks, cousins, and Hurts are "movin, on up"

Whyjerry

Reaction score
1. Mahomes
2. Allen
3. Rodgers
4. Brady
5. Jackson
6. Burrow
7. Herbert
8. Hurts
9. Lawrence
10. Stafford
11. Murray
12. Carr
13. Wilson
14. Garropolo
15. Cousins
16. Tannehill
17. Fields
18. Tua
19. Fields
20. Jones (nyg)
21. Jones (ne)
22. Dak
23. Goff
24. Mariota
25. Pickett
26. Wentz
27. Brissett
28. Wilson
29. Ryan
30. Walker
31. Mills
32. Dalton

Factoring in overall qb ability, age and contract.
So Daniel Jones and Mack Jones are better than Dak? Additionally Jackson is top 5. Better than Burrow???? This is one of the dumbest takes I have seen. You anti Dak guys are mental cases.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Wilson has been laughably horrible this season...as in...being discussed as the worst trade ever horrible. I'd put Hurts over Wilson too based on results on the field.
Exactly. He has been so bad he has to drop. For the same reason Brady and Rodgers should drop as welll.

plasticman

Reaction score
I wouldn't rank Dak at present because he has only started two games. It would be unfair to evaluate his performance with such a small amount of data.

We should wait until he has started at least 5 games this season.