Qb rankings

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I take Russell Wilson over Hurts, 8 days of the week. Hurts has the best OL in the league. strong running game. great WR group and a top 10 defense and great coaching. Wilson is stuck in Denver. no GM in the league would take Hurts over Wilson. NONE.

Hey ;) people used to say that about dak around here, and the daksters were against that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wilson has been laughably horrible this season...as in...being discussed as the worst trade ever horrible. I'd put Hurts over Wilson too based on results on the field.
give Wilson same team as eagles....same OL. same running game and same supportive defense. he went to two superbowls and won one. if Hurts doesn't make it to the superbowl this year. he is at the bottom of the list. no team in the NFL is as stacked. WR, TE, running game, OL, defense.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
give Wilson same team as eagles....same OL. same running game and same supportive defense. he went to two superbowls and won one. if Hurts doesn't make it to the superbowl this year. he is at the bottom of the list. no team in the NFL is as stacked. WR, TE, running game, OL, defense.
Could be the case, but neither of us can say that for sure. The thing is, Wilson has made it work with lesser talent before. He just looks done. He isn't seeing the field, athleticism is taking a downturn, and his body language is pretty bad. Could just be a confidence thing, but as it stands, Hurts is in the MVP conversation, and Wilson looks like the tank is starting to run dry.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
you mean two games? One where he got hurt the other just getting back?

yep…..cherry picking.

Not Cherry picking at all. Quarterbacks Rankings are based on the Season, period. If Dak's sample data is only two games then he has to move up in the rankings based on that. They're just not going to make special exceptions to please some homers.

NotForLong

Reaction score
1. Mahomes
2. Allen
3. Rodgers
4. Brady
5. Jackson
6. Burrow
7. Herbert
8. Hurts
9. Lawrence
10. Stafford
11. Murray
12. Carr
13. Wilson
14. Garropolo
15. Cousins
16. Tannehill
17. Fields
18. Tua
19. Fields
20. Jones (nyg)
21. Jones (ne)
22. Dak
23. Goff
24. Mariota
25. Pickett
26. Wentz
27. Brissett
28. Wilson
29. Ryan
30. Walker
31. Mills
32. Dalton

Factoring in overall qb ability, age and contract.
:huh:Where's Rush

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not Cherry picking at all. Quarterbacks Rankings are based on the Season, period. If Dak's sample data is only two games then he has to move up in the rankings based on that. They're just not going to make special exceptions to please some homers.

So this is actually some legit QB ranking based on this years performance? :lmao2:

Wow, you must have blown your goo when you saw this one eh?

No doubt you will be as excited to post this one again once Dak has 7 or 8 games under his belt and is back in the top 10?

What a sad troll. :lmao2:

Is this list in line with where you have Dak normally?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
So this is actually some legit QB ranking based on this years performance? :lmao2:

Wow, you must have blown your goo when you saw this one eh?

No doubt you will be as excited to post this one again once Dak has 7 or 8 games under his belt and is back in the top 10?

What a sad troll. :lmao2:

Is this list in line with where you have Dak normally?

I see you are the one that is trolling here and insulting. I had also linked the Quarterback ranking that NFL.com had made that has hurts and several others keeping Dak out of number 8. https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-week-8-2022-season-rankings ... Dak was Ranked #13 which is around where many of us think he ranks in general. If you look at the site, he moved up from NR meaning Not Ranked. Obviously he was not ranked because he had fallen out of the rankings due to injury. It also shows that since there is a Not Ranked status that last year or they year before aren't considered in this weeks ranking. If you rank quarterbacks before Week 1, then you might take last year's ranking into consideration. IF you rank them after week 1 then you either base it on how they performed or you include that one ranking based on last year. Homerism will want some of you guys to always have Dak as a top 5 or top 10 player in the rankings, but that is just not how it works. What is funny is your Rolling on the floor and laughing, when at first saying what is my claim that "at least so far Hurts has out performed Dak this season" is invalid because Dak only played 1 game where he did poorly before getting injured. And one game where you claim you played greatly barely beating the Lions. But then it is okay for you to rank him at #8 based on that. That is not sad?

BTW, I'm on record here of saying that I don't agree with the OP ranking. But I also think that Dak hasn't played well to be ranked in the top 10.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I see you are the one that is trolling here and insulting. I had also linked the Quarterback ranking that NFL.com had made that has hurts and several others keeping Dak out of number 8. https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-week-8-2022-season-rankings ... Dak was Ranked #13 which is around where many of us think he ranks in general. If you look at the site, he moved up from NR meaning Not Ranked. Obviously he was not ranked because he had fallen out of the rankings due to injury. It also shows that since there is a Not Ranked status that last year or they year before aren't considered in this weeks ranking. If you rank quarterbacks before Week 1, then you might take last year's ranking into consideration. IF you rank them after week 1 then you either base it on how they performed or you include that one ranking based on last year. Homerism will want some of you guys to always have Dak as a top 5 or top 10 player in the rankings, but that is just not how it works. What is funny is your Rolling on the floor and laughing, when at first saying what is my claim that "at least so far Hurts has out performed Dak this season" is invalid because Dak only played 1 game where he did poorly before getting injured. And one game where you claim you played greatly barely beating the Lions. But then it is okay for you to rank him at #8 based on that. That is not sad?

BTW, I'm on record here of saying that I don't agree with the OP ranking. But I also think that Dak hasn't played well to be ranked in the top 10.

So now your back to cherry picking again?

How come you werent posting these kinds of rankings last year when Dak had a full season to show his stuff?

Your agenda is showing buddy.