Quarterback Poll: Would you want Brett Favre as the starter in Dallas?

Reaction score
Hostile said:
My poll? How is it my poll? I'm not the author.

I'd have included Favre, Manning, and Brady.

I didn't set the parameters, I didn't do anything but vote.

You opened your pie hole and said I had "rigged it." Prove it or shut your festering gob.

You rigged it by posting a link to a page that shows who voted for whom. Classically tyrannical.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
on8thdayGodcreatedBledsoe said:
You rigged it by posting a link to a page that shows who voted for whom. Classically tyrannical.
Wrong again dead guy.

There's an option with regards to posting polls that allows the viewers to see the results.

I didn't touch it.

Dark enough up there for you?

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Nope, you are exposing you.

I'm just hoping to cut the STRINGS.;)

LOL let me guess, 8thday is another Nors puppet....or is he my puppet? Actually we are all the same user with multiple IP addresses.:laugh1: :lmao2:

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
If the poll had multiple options the results would not be 85% for Bledsoe.

Want proof? Create one with 10 options and see for your self. This is a poll with 1 option.

I thought the issue was whether we'd want Favre here. Clearly the vasty majority people don't. To my knowledge he's the only guy who might be looking for a team. Hard to understand what the debate is about.

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
LOL let me guess, 8thday is another Nors puppet....or is he my puppet? Actually we are all the same user with multiple IP addresses.:laugh1: :lmao2:

Yep, hold on, I gotta go run back to my other house and post as B4MVP.:lmao:

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Wrong again dead guy.

There's an option with regards to posting polls that allows the viewers to see the results.

I didn't touch it.

Dark enough up there for you?

Yes hos, but only admin and mods are allowed to access it right?

I don't think you would purposely sabotage it....you strike me as an honorable guy that would just admit he was wrong and raise the white flag.:cool:

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
I thought the issue was whether we'd want Favre here. Clearly the vasty majority people don't. To my knowledge he's the only guy who might be looking for a team. Hard to understand what the debate is about.

Just a growing number of rational folks tying to bring our friend Hostile to his senses.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
on8thdayGodcreatedBledsoe said:
Yep, hold on, I gotta go run back to my other house and post as B4MVP.:lmao:

C'mon Nors, I mean bigneil, I mean 8thday....don't ruin my scheme already. :eek:hboy:

We all know there can't possibly be more than one hardcore bledsoe fan in this world, the few that are just trolls anyway. :cool:

sillycon

Reaction score
I'd pick Bledsoe because he seems to fit the system rather well. However, if Favre were acclimated to the same type of system, I would choose Brett. I just feel he has the better overall tools than Bledsoe.

B4MVP, as stated before, noone really hates Bledsoe. We see him as a good quarterback who can do damage when given protection. As such, with the way the Dallas OL was last year and the uncertainty of this year, I'm still worried about his lack of mobility. I still cringe thinking about that play against the Giants when Drew invented his own pressure and ran(using that term loosely...) out of the pocket and into a sack.

As for the perceived hate for Bledsoe, it's basically a spillage of the hate we have for you (and dead guy) stemming from the unhealthy unmanly idolization you have for Bledsoe AND at the same time, your constant denigration of Drew Henson (which I believe to be insecurity on your part even though realistically Henson isn't going to unseat Bledsoe THAT quickly...)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
Yes hos, but only admin and mods are allowed to access it right?

I don't think you would purposely sabotage it....you strike me as an honorable guy that would just admit he was wrong and raise the white flag.:cool:
No, anyone can access it.

I said exactly what I did. I voted in that poll. Other than that I have done nothing to it other than watch it and smile because it bears out exactly what I said.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sillycon said:
I'd pick Bledsoe because he seems to fit the system rather well. However, if Favre were acclimated to the same type of system, I would choose Brett. I just feel he has the better overall tools than Bledsoe.

B4MVP, as stated before, noone really hates Bledsoe. We see him as a good quarterback who can do damage when given protection. As such, with the way the Dallas OL was last year and the uncertainty of this year, I'm still worried about his lack of mobility. (I still cringe thinking about that play against the Giants when Drew invented his own pressure and ran(using that term loosely...) out of the packet and into a sack.)

As for the perceived hate for Bledsoe, it's basically a spillage of the hate we have for you (and dead guy) stemming from the unhealthy unmanly idolization you have for Bledsoe AND at the same time, your constant denigration of Drew Henson (which I believe to be insecurity on your part even though realistically Henson isn't going to unseat Bledsoe THAT quickly...)
Post of the day.

2 days in a row, same thread. That's a 1st.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
sillycon said:

B4MVP, as stated before, noone really hates Bledsoe. We see him as a good quarterback who can do damage when given protection. As such, with the way the Dallas OL was last year and the uncertainty of this year, I'm still worried about his lack of mobility. (I still cringe thinking about that play against the Giants when Drew invented his own pressure and ran(using that term loosely...) out of the packet and into a sack.)

I don't hate Henson, I'm just a REALIST.....and know that unfortunately he doesn't have the requisite skills to make it in this league, Bledsoe on the other hand has them and some....and that's the facts jack!

You guys hate me and the fellow drewpies because you perceive us as trolls or not real cowboy fans? Maybe there reall is some bandwagon fans here but why the hate? I can tell you this...if this team reaches the potential I feel and think they can this season, your going to see all kinds of bandwagon fans come out of the woodwork, especially tons more bledsoe and TO fans....with success, so comes the acrimonious trolls as well.

Just be ready, all cowboy fans, whether longtime or bandwagon need to stick together when the trolls invade later this year! And I will be ready to rumble, bledsoe4mvp is a leader, not a follower.... :cool:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
and know that unfortunately he doesn't have the requisite skills to make it in this league, Bledsoe on the other hand has them and some....and that's the facts jack!

Henson has the arm, Henson has the size, and by "then some", you mean mobility? cuz Henson has that too, so you must be talking about Henson then, that looks like the requisites to me buddy

sillycon

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
I don't hate Henson, I'm just a REALIST.....and know that unfortunately he doesn't have the requisite skills to make it in this league, Bledsoe on the other hand has them and some....and that's the facts jack!

There you go again.... It's stuff like this that just rub people the wrong way... I mean seriously, you'd cause others to secretly hope Bledsoe fails JUST TO SPITE YOU!