Quarterback ranking clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
"Clueless fan" is an absolute compliment. This is a list put together by someone with an EXTREMELY low football IQ.

But I do love the comedy of it all, no matter how dumb the thought process of putting this list together was, it's always entertaining to watch.
We've tolerated your clown show for a good while. The irony is hilarious, Dakbot.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The way he worded the intro makes a difference.

He asked what order GMs/teams would most want to build their team around....or going forward.
Not who played the best this season.

In that case, Herbert would be way up there
It's certainly why Harbaugh took the Chargers job.
That roster is aging and has holes everywhere, but they do have Herbert.
Your analysis of the OP is correct but the issue for those freaking out about this topic is, in order to understand and rationally discuss the OP's list, the readers would need to objectively read his post and opinions without filtering it through the lens of emotion and indignation

And the minute @erod didn't include Dak in the top 5, many readers were absolutely unable to remove their emotions from the discussion. And so a potential good debate spiraled quickly out of control. It's unfortunate but "he dissed Dak" and he needs to be taken down. That's how they see it and nothing else matters

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Your analysis of the OP is correct but the issue for those freaking out about this topic is, in order to understand and rationally discuss the OP's list, the readers would need to objectively read his post and opinions without filtering it through the lens of emotion and indignation

And the minute @erod didn't include Dak in the top 5, many readers were absolutely unable to remove their emotions from the discussion
dak lover, "this is the stupidest post ever, we all know dak is number 5" lmao...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Exactly. That was the reaction for a good many people. And they claim that erod is the mouth breather here. It's comical to see the hypocrisy from the Stans
the put-down, "mouthbreather" was bad until the dak lovers noticed their love was one. lmao.......

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Because I watched Peyton Manning and clearly you did not
He NEVER shined in ANY of the SBs and the last one he was PATHETIC but then he had a dead arm by then
How can you say he didn’t look good in any of the SB and at the same time say he wasn’t good in post season. You’ve got to be pretty good to make to a SB much less several of them.

kskboys

Reaction score
Now that the season has played out to the Super Bowl matchup now, in what order would teams WANT each QB to be their quarterback going forward?

Forget meaningless stats. Who would teams actually want to quarterback their team in 2024?

This is the approximate order I think they'd be taken for the 2024 season (not considering age):

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Joe Burrow
3. Josh Allen
4. Justin Herbert
5. Jordan Love
6. CJ Stroud
7. Aaron Rodgers
8. Jared Goff
9. Brock Purdy
10. Matt Stafford
11. Lamar Jackson
12. Trevor Lawrence
13. Kirk Cousins
14. Tua Taigovailoa
15. Anthony Richardson

From the outside looking in, you'd still have Jalen Hurts, Deshaun Watson, Derek Carr, Baker Mayfield, Geno Smith, Dak Prescott, Kenny Pickett, Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones, Bryce Young, Russell Wilson, Sam Howell...
If you're not considering age, Rodgers is easily 2nd or 3rd.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think some here forget that Herbert is only 25 years old.

Not that I'm stuck on him being 4th on this list, but you have to factor in his gigantic upside going forward.
Some have peaked already. I suspect he won't peak for another 5 years or so.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I think some here forget that Herbert is only 25 years old.

Not that I'm stuck on him being 4th on this list, but you have to factor in his gigantic upside going forward.
Some have peaked already. I suspect he won't peak for another 5 years or so.
our guy never peaked. :(

1942willys

Reaction score
How can you say he didn’t look good in any of the SB and at the same time say he wasn’t good in post season. You’ve got to be pretty good to make to a SB much less several of them.
Check his record fool

1942willys

Reaction score
just to give the Peyton Manning homer the kick in the butt
Payton Mainning had a passer rating in his 4 SB appearances of 77.4 with 3 TDs and 5 Ints

Chasing6

Reaction score
Now that the season has played out to the Super Bowl matchup now, in what order would teams WANT each QB to be their quarterback going forward?

Forget meaningless stats. Who would teams actually want to quarterback their team in 2024?

This is the approximate order I think they'd be taken for the 2024 season (not considering age):

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Joe Burrow
3. Josh Allen
4. Justin Herbert
5. Jordan Love
6. CJ Stroud
7. Aaron Rodgers
8. Jared Goff
9. Brock Purdy
10. Matt Stafford
11. Lamar Jackson
12. Trevor Lawrence
13. Kirk Cousins
14. Tua Taigovailoa
15. Anthony Richardson

From the outside looking in, you'd still have Jalen Hurts, Deshaun Watson, Derek Carr, Baker Mayfield, Geno Smith, Dak Prescott, Kenny Pickett, Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones, Bryce Young, Russell Wilson, Sam Howell...
Sorry but opinions are not clarity.

Giving your opinion on any NFL individuals performance by position that is dependent on how others perform around them is an educated guess at best and our fan base lacks education.

Status
Not open for further replies.