Queen Latifah

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hostile;3416144 said:
I can't stand Howard Stern. I wouldn't pee in his mouth if his guts were on fire. He isn't funny. He isn't interesting. He's basically a foul piece of trash.

But other people seem to like him.

Maybe, just maybe, the world doesn't revolve around individual opinions and other people are allowed to like whatever and whomever they want.

This.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since folks are waiting on a response..

I respect her accomplishments. She's been able to have a wonderful career in an industry where her look and build are not the standard. She doesn't fit the sex kitten rapper profile and she doesn't fit the Hollywood actress profile.

She's nice enough looking, carries herself in a respectable manner, and she's always been about positivity.

So that's why I like her.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3416185 said:

I respect her accomplishments. She's been able to have a wonderful career in an industry where her look and build are not the standard. She doesn't fit the sex kitten rapper profile and she doesn't fit the Hollywood actress profile.

She's nice enough looking, carries herself in a respectable manner, and she's always been about positivity.

And she's a queen.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CliffnMesquite;3415842 said:
Same as Oprah. because she's a fat woman with a big mouth.

Edited for self preservation.

LOL that this is the edited version.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3416151 said:
That old saying...I wouldn't Pee on someone if they were on fire.

I have used it in the past so not ragging on anyone that does.

It just is an odd phrase to use.

I mean why would you pee on someone who is on fire anyway? Would you not be better served just throwing some water, pepsi, juice or other liquids to help put the fire out. I mean I don't recall peeing on someone as a normal practice to put out fires in emergency situations so I am not sure how anyone, including myself, is making much sense in saying we would NOT urinate on someone as an example of how much we dislike them.

Would think we need to rework the saying to something like...I don't like him so therefore I would pee on him whether he was on fire or not just to show my disdain for him.

Now I am sure there has to be some history behind the saying but still it just seems kind of silly.

Oh and for the record...yes I am bored.:D
If he were on fire I would throw kerosene.

Better?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3416228 said:
If he were on fire I would throw kerosene.

Better?

Yes...I am just not into water sports. :p: ;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
sm0kie13;3416081 said:
Yeah, Im the moron.

And no, calling you an old white man is relevant to this conversation because from your perspective its pretty obvious that being white and old doesnt allow you to relate to a strong black woman, so you dismiss it as a fat black woman with a big mouth.

Its ok. I didnt expect you view your comments from anyone else's perspective but your own.
:bang2:

Only thing I blame on Queen Latifah is all the fat chicks think it's ok to be a heavy-set model. Disgusting.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
i can't believe racism was even mentioned in a discussion about someone not liking queen latifah. kind of agree with hostile but at the same time i reserve the right to ***** and moan about celebrities i don't like.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
daschoo;3416252 said:
i can't believe racism was even mentioned in a discussion about someone not liking queen latifah. kind of agree with hostile but at the same time i reserve the right to ***** and moan about celebrities i don't like.

You didn't get the memo did you?

Soccer fans, especially furriners, are only allowed to post in soccer threads.

So...you have been told soccer hooligan.

:D

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
daschoo;3416252 said:

When is racism NOT brought up whenever a minority is criticized?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3416185 said:

Dang! That was anti-climatic. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BTW doesn't it bother anyone that in film, Queen Latifah is just one, huge stereotype? Something like 10 films, and she still can't speak correctly.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;3416265 said:
Dang! That was anti-climatic. :D
*shrug* People are entitled to their opinions. Only people I will defend strongly are my family.

And considering the sources of a couple of the more offensive posts, I rank their opinions below used, stale gum that's been spit out and tossed in the trash.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
daschoo;3416252 said:

The guy who criticized her brought up her race .... then he modified his post.

I do not like maddona ...... but I would not say I hate that fake not talented white chick because her race is not important.

So apparently her race has something to do with why he dislikes her.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3416260 said:
You didn't get the memo did you?

Soccer fans, especially furriners, are only allowed to post in soccer threads.

So...you have been told soccer hooligan.

:D

can i give my opinion if i do it while getting drunk, running through the streets overturning cars and threatening old ladys on the bus?