Quincy Carter Arrested (Video added of QC leaving jail)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
abersonc;1234487 said:
2 Oz?

That's a ton of weed. A very heavy user might go through that much in 2-3 months.

You don't have that much grass unless you are a serious user or you plan to sell some.
You're not serious, are you?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;1234489 said:
You're not serious, are you?

I was just going to post thats not really that much herb.

Nate Newton, now he got busted with a ton of herb.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1234490 said:

GAC keeps referring to it as "under 2 ounces".

Amusing as it is hearing Galloway and Co bailing Q out, it's still sad if it's true he was sitting in cell since 5:30 AM and no one else came up with the few bucks it took to bail him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1234490 said:

Nate Newton, now he got busted with a ton of herb.

Sorry - I'm calibrated to west coast herb -- not the ditchweed junk that is available throughout the rest of the country. Out here that would be a huge amount for personal use since it is likely about 15-20 times stronger than the stuff you might find in most states.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
this is kind of sad for me since i really liked Quincy when he was here but... thats in the past and now i could care less what boneheaded decisions he makes everyday

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc;1234495 said:
Sorry - I'm calibrated to west coast herb -- not the ditchweed junk that is available throughout the rest of the country. Out here that would be a huge amount for personal use since it is likely about 15-20 times stronger than the stuff you might find in most states.

Ehh, I just figured you were a light weight.

Quincy for sure had the brown frown from mexico town.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc;1234495 said:

lol is all I gotta say to that

AbeBeta

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1234494 said:
GAC keeps referring to it as "under 2 ounces".

Amusing as it is hearing Galloway and Co bailing Q out, it's still sad if it's true he was sitting in cell since 5:30 AM and no one else came up with the few bucks it took to bail him.

Under 2 oz. is likely the break point for felony charges in the state he was arrested then.

joseephuss

Reaction score
abersonc;1234503 said:
Under 2 oz. is likely the break point for felony charges in the state he was arrested then.

Counties and cities also may have different restrictions and whatever jurisdiction probably labeled it as less than 2 oz. That could be 1/2 a joint or 1.9 ounces or whatever. Just less than 2 oz.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
its a misdeamenor in texas assuming he didn't have a gun and it wasn't packaged for sale, IE in a bunch of little bags 2-4 ounces steps up the class A and over that is a state jail felony

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
abersonc;1234503 said:

That's what I surmised as the phrase keeps getting coupled with "a class B misdemeanor".

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm just waiting to hear from, uh emmm, kartr...

;)

(he's probably on his way to bail out his kid as we speak)...

:D

jman

Reaction score
5Stars;1234515 said:
I'm just waiting to hear from, uh emmm, kartr...

;)

(he's probably on his way to bail out his kid as we speak)...

:D

Nope...Randy Galloway bailed him out...Seriously...he did...From Cowboys Bail Bonds in Irving, TX...LOL

DLCassidy

Reaction score
:eek: This is AWFUL news. This arrest could cost Q the shot he deserves to make 3rd string on a CFL team. Oh wait he already had that and got cut. Nevermind...

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
jman;1234519 said:
Nope...Randy Galloway bailed him out...Seriously...he did...From Cowboys Bail Bonds in Irving, TX...LOL

wow galloway just gains some points with me if that is true, quincy needs help its not that hard to find free counseling services.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
abersonc;1234491 said:
You using more than that?

Can ALWAYS count on aberdonc to revert to the "I'm rubber you're glue" tactic. What's next.......nanny-nanny pooper-nanny? Grow up, way up, little boy.