Quincy Carter Arrested (Video added of QC leaving jail)

joseephuss

Reaction score
5Stars;1234515 said:
I'm just waiting to hear from, uh emmm, kartr...

;)

(he's probably on his way to bail out his kid as we speak)...

:D

It was a set up. There is a conspiracy to keep Quincy out of football. There is no other reason to explain why teams stick with sucky young guys like Alex Smith or J.P. Losman. Carr is never going to get it. And look at all the teams that made mistakes with old guys like Bledsoe, Brunell and Johnson. They made mistakes while QC was carrying two teams to the playoffs. Look at no arm Pennington and the Jets lbarely above .500. Romo can't even beat the worst franchise in history the Saints. He even has two super star backs instead of Hambrick and great receivers unlike Carter did in 2003. The defense is light years better now than in 2003. Blame Parcells and the other coaches for this because they made the mistake.

That was my best Kart impression. Is it too late for the Golden Globes? :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jman;1234519 said:
Nope...Randy Galloway bailed him out...Seriously...he did...From Cowboys Bail Bonds in Irving, TX...LOL

Wow, that's honorable...!

I wonder what his motive is? Gallowaste was one of QC's biggest critics!

:confused:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
joseephuss;1234526 said:
It was a set up. There is a conspiracy to keep Quincy out of football. There is no other reason to explain why teams stick with sucky young guys like Alex Smith or J.P. Losman. Carr is never going to get it. And look at all the teams that made mistakes with old guys like Bledsoe, Brunell and Johnson. They made mistakes while QC was carrying two teams to the playoffs. Look at no arm Pennington and the Jets lbarely above .500. Romo can't even beat the worst franchise in history the Saints. He even has two super star backs instead of Hambrick and great receivers unlike Carter did in 2003. The defense is light years better now than in 2003. Blame Parcells and the other coaches for this because they made the mistake.

That was my best Kart impression. Is it too late for the Golden Globes? :D

You are kartr...! You just gave yourself away!

:laugh2:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
stealth;1234522 said:
wow galloway just gains some points with me if that is true, quincy needs help its not that hard to find free counseling services.

If you were listening to this, you'd know the bail out wasn't motivated by charity.

But gotta admit - this schtick is hilarious.

Now the word is (to the tune of the Nightline intro music) "Quincy has hit the streets".

And of course, the news that the police officers reported Q had "been throwing things around" was countered by GAC with "he must have missed".

Sports radio.

A cultural phenom. :D

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Seven;1234524 said:
Can ALWAYS count on aberdonc to revert to the "I'm rubber you're glue" tactic. What's next.......nanny-nanny pooper-nanny? Grow up, way up, little boy.

Me grow up? Screw you. You are the one making it personal. Come with a point -- rather that the "are you serious" garbage and have a freaking discussion.

Or just revert to name calling. Whatever you like.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LaTunaNostra;1234529 said:
If you were listening to this, you'd know the bail out wasn't motivated by charity.

But gotta admit - this schtick is hilarious.

Now the word is (to the tune of the Nightline intro music) "Quincy has hit the streets".

And of course, the news that the police officers reported Q had "been throwing things around" was countered by GAC with "he must have missed".

Sports radio.

A cultural phenom. :D

QC and T.O. are soooo in your mind!

I wonder if your hubby is called by two initials?

:eek:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
5Stars;1234527 said:
Wow, that's honorable...!

I wonder what his motive is? Gallowaste was one of QC's biggest critics!

:confused:

The motive is years of filler talk, nostalgia for this day, snippets of sound bytes from today's show, and more canned laughter than GAC must have built up in five years.

Q handed this show a gold mine. :lmao:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
5Stars;1234531 said:
QC and T.O. are soooo in your mind!

I wonder if your hubby is called by two initials?

:eek:

After 17 and a half years of marriage, you add a third letter.

The O between the S and B.

J/K

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LaTunaNostra;1234535 said:
After 17 and a half years of marriage, you add a third letter.

The O between the S and B.

J/K

17 years? With you? :eek:

Chuck Norris couldn't even whip that man! I bet you make him cry and SOB all the time...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
5Stars;1234539 said:
17 years? With you? :eek:

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

I'm only a witch on line. The venting here allows butter to melt in my mouth at home and work.

I could never express how much I owe Reality..or more accurately, my husband owes him.

As for Q, he's yesterday's news...no longer able to hurt this team, thank God.

But I wish him well, and hope he finds something or someone to turn his life around.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
This story will be re-hashed and re-hashed. But Shawn Merriman juicing up is no big deal, and he is still up for D-P.O.Y

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
otero1;1234551 said:
This story will be re-hashed and re-hashed. But Shawn Merriman juicing up is no big deal, and he is still up for D-P.O.Y

Shawn Merriman is a superstar and one of the top 5 players in this league....so it's not really a valid comparison to QC.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
otero1;1234551 said:

QC was a Cowboy at one time...there is nothing like America's Team....

:cool:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
otero1;1234551 said:

:hammer:

StarAmongStars;1234553 said:
Shawn Merriman is a superstar and one of the top 5 players in this league....so it's not really a valid comparison to QC.

And all those Roids haven't helped him to become that player?

If they don't help, why did he take them?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1234553 said:
How did he get that status? Steroids... I'm sure he is just one that got caught though. I'm willing to bet many do steroids...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
otero1;1234559 said:
How did he get that status? Steroids... I'm sure he is just one that got caught though. I'm willing to bet many do steroids...

Can you smoke steriods? Maybe QC should have tried that? :confused: He would still be in the leaque....

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
Rack;1234558 said:
:hammer:

And all those Roids haven't helped him to become that player?

If they don't help, why did he take them?

otero1;1234559 said:

I don't think Merriman really took steriods....and even if he did he's not juicing anymore and looking like the same player he was before the suspension.

If we would have taken him over ware our defense would truly be dominant right now and we wouldn't have to worry about our safeties that can't cover since we could pressure the QB consistently.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1234563 said:
I don't think Merriman really took steriods....and even if he did he's not juicing anymore and looking like the same player he was before the suspension.

If we would have taken him over ware our defense would truly be dominant right now and we wouldn't have to worry about our safeties that can't cover since we could pressure the QB consistently.

You dont THINK he took roids?

So the league fudged the results?

Are you mad?