Quincy Carter Arrested (Video added of QC leaving jail)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1234563 said:
If we would have taken him over ware our defense would truly be dominant right now and we wouldn't have to worry about our safeties that can't cover since we could pressure the QB consistently.

Again, you do not know that for sure! The defensive schemes between the two clubs are different...

Hey, I hear Bledsoe needs some more Sunflower Seeds...can you hook him up?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I don't think Merriman really took steriods....and even if he did he's not juicing anymore and looking like the same player he was before the suspension.

If we would have taken him over ware our defense would truly be dominant right now and we wouldn't have to worry about our safeties that can't cover since we could pressure the QB consistently.

I stopped reading there.

Really, he got suspended... for what again? Steroids.

Denial can be a bad thing.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I don't think Merriman really took steriods....and even if he did he's not juicing anymore and looking like the same player he was before the suspension.

Well I do so there! :lmao: This is turning very childish.... anyway you have your right to your opinion

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Rack;1234569 said:
I stopped reading there.

He is obviously delusional Rack.

He tested positive for steroids. Plain and simple.

Another thing that goes overlooked (some did point it out) is the scheme.

Merriman rushes the QB 99% of the timeand Ware does not... meaning Roidrage had plenty more shots at sacks.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Egads!

Look what I miss when I have a heavy work day.

I'll never understand this, and the hysteria that follows. Defending drug use. Bragging about it. Rationalizing it. Overblowing it. You can predict just about every argument that is going to be tossed out there no matter how weak it is.

I'm not a Q fan. Never was. I don't hate him either. Never have.

All I can really say is what a waste. Oh to have had his opportunities in life. It's really unfair that some guys who would never go down this road end up injured and never having a decent shot, while he is perfectly healthy and pisses it away. That is the shame of all of this.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Hostile;1234590 said:
It's really unfair that some guys who would never go down this road end up injured and never having a decent shot,

That says it all, right there!

:star:

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
5Stars;1234568 said:
Again, you do not know that for sure! The defensive schemes between the two clubs are different...

Hey, I hear Bledsoe needs some more Sunflower Seeds...can you hook him up?

Rack;1234569 said:
I stopped reading there.

otero1;1234574 said:
Well I do so there! :lmao: This is turning very childish.... anyway you have your right to your opinion

smarta5150;1234576 said:
He is obviously delusional Rack.

He tested positive for steroids. Plain and simple.

Another thing that goes overlooked (some did point it out) is the scheme.

Merriman rushes the QB 99% of the timeand Ware does not... meaning Roidrage had plenty more shots at sacks.

This is getting off topic, but I think it was a conspiracy against Merriman by the higher ups in the NFL front office to 'slow him down'. Just think about it, in just over a season and a half Merriman has emerged as the best defensive player in the league. Laugh at me if you want but I don't care, I don't believe Merriman juiced...I think he is simply just a freak of nature like Manny Lawson. (both players we passed on).

Getting back on topic....I feel sorry for Q, after all he was the last QB to lead this team to the playoffs.....

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1234595 said:
This is getting off topic, but I think it was a conspiracy against Merriman by the higher ups in the NFL front office to 'slow him down'. Just think about it, in just over a season and a half Merriman has emerged as the best defensive player in the league. Laugh at me if you want but I don't care, I don't believe Merriman juiced...I think he is simply just a freak of nature like Manny Lawson. (both players we passed on).

Getting back on topic....I feel sorry for Q, after all he was the last QB to lead this team to the playoffs.....

I wanted Lawson too.

But Carp cannot be labeled a bust yet. Way too early

Was Palmer a bust his 1st year? Carson, not Jesse.

moz

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that people don't think Merriman was/is roiding. It's not like it's going to wear off all at once...Nice to know that D.A.R.E is doing their job :rolleyes: in teaching that WEED is the Devil and Roids are ok because it will win you the Defensive Rooke of the Year.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
smarta5150;1234598 said:
I wanted Lawson too.

But Carp cannot be labeled a bust yet. Way too early

Was Palmer a bust his 1st year? Carson, not Jesse.

I thought you meant Paul :D

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1234307 said:
10546009_240X180.jpg

http://www.nbc5i.com/sports/10546193/detail.html

Didn't see this posted.

Damn, he's not even a Cowboy anymore, why are we posting this?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
BeWare94;1234607 said:
Damn, he's not even a Cowboy anymore, why are we posting this?

Ask the QC fans...!

Everytime a Cowboy QB has a bad game, guess who they say should still be the QB of the Cowboys?

Until that stops, QC will always be a legend...in his mind, and his fan's mind...

:rolleyes:

MissionCoach

Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1234326 said:
Remember when we drafted him in the second round?
ahhhhh, painful memories.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
:ralph: :ralph::ralph: :ralph: :ralph:
:banghead::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

:abuseme: :abuseme: :abuseme: :abuseme: :abuseme: :abuseme:
:storm: :storm: :storm: :storm: :storm:

DLCassidy

Reaction score
I just read the article. This guy must be literally "up in smoke" to be trashing a woman's home and terrorizing her badly enough that she felt she had to call 911. What a disgrace.:(

But I forgot, we should just feel compassion for him.:rolleyes: As far as I'm concerned if he wants to burn a Nate Newton sized stash I could care less, it's his choice, but destoying a woman's home? :loser:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The rage he displayed at the woman's home is indicative of something other than marijuana usage. He was once rumored to be bi-polar and, having dealt with bipolarism/manic depression in my family, I know that throwing things and destroying property is one sign of a bipolar episode. I have laughed at the QC jokes through the years. I've even cracked a few of my own. But his problems may be mental and that is nothing to laugh at.

silver

Reaction score
DLCassidy;1234615 said:
I just read the article. This guy must be literally "up in smoke" to be trashing a woman's home and terrorizing her badly enough that she felt she had to call 911. What a disgrace.:(

But I forgot, we should just feel compassion for him.:rolleyes: As far as I'm concerned if he wants to burn a Nate Newton sized stash I could care less, it's his choice, but destoying a woman's home? :loser:

link?