Quincy Carter Arrested (Video added of QC leaving jail)

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1234353 said:
If your an idiot its addictive. Nicotine is more addictive. Their are some serious DARE class superstars in this thread. I'll bet you even got the bumper sticker.

:laugh1:

Theirs some ignorant comments in this thread.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1234595 said:
This is getting off topic, but I think it was a conspiracy against Merriman by the higher ups in the NFL front office to 'slow him down'. Just think about it, in just over a season and a half Merriman has emerged as the best defensive player in the league. Laugh at me if you want but I don't care, I don't believe Merriman juiced...I think he is simply just a freak of nature like Manny Lawson. (both players we passed on).

Getting back on topic....I feel sorry for Q, after all he was the last QB to lead this team to the playoffs.....

you are delusional and lying to yourself, merriman in our system would be ware and vice versa. Only ware is a higher character guy than merriman. The nfl isn't gonna try to ruin a proven money maker for the league such as merriman.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
abersonc;1234530 said:
Me grow up? Screw you. You are the one making it personal. Come with a point -- rather that the "are you serious" garbage and have a freaking discussion.

Or just revert to name calling. Whatever you like.

Ohhhh. Cyber muscles. How sexy yet, stupid.
I did come with a point. You have no clue as to the distributable amount of weed. Again you spout off with absolutely no knowledge of what you're talking about.

There's your point. For once it's not residing atop your head.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
jman;1234426 said:
And not to dog pile...Quincy was booked under is full name...

Lavonya Quintelle Carter

Now you know the rest of the story.

Obviously they wanted a dope smoking daughter instead.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
lol shady grove

oh man he used to be the qb for america's team and now look how he has fallen

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Seven;1234644 said:
Ohhhh. Cyber muscles. How sexy yet, stupid.
I did come with a point. You have no clue as to the distributable amount of weed. Again you spout off with absolutely no knowledge of what you're talking about.

There's your point. For once it's not residing atop your head.

See my other post about amounts. Clearly what we are talking about differs greatly based on geography. 2 oz of what I'm talking about is a serious amount -- 2 oz. of the dirtweed junk in most parts of the US isn't.

You are the one talking like a puffed up teenager, not me.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
abersonc;1234656 said:
See my other post about amounts. Clearly what we are talking about differs greatly based on geography. 2 oz of what I'm talking about is a serious amount -- 2 oz. of the dirtweed junk in most parts of the US isn't.

Nice CYA. Weed in the eyes of the law is weed. Chronic, shake, cense, whatever. It's the amount and how it's packaged that may differ state to state, county to county. You find out you're wrong then you try and back peddle with the "oh I thought we were talking quality stuff" BS. Nice try, Mr. Opaque.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
abersonc;1234656 said:

If you roll that stuff up in blunt wraps, it goes by quickly.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1234339 said:
mental addiction, yeah.
not a physical one.

When you meet people who can't sleep or eat if htey are not high, then you could argue it's also physical

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
yeah, what BIlly Buttocks said?

lol, sorry, just always wanted to say that

anyways, has anyone see katr lately? LOL

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
And with their 2nd round pick in the 2001 Draft the Dallas Cowboys make one of the dumbest picks in their Great History!

10546009_240X180.jpg

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1234695 said:
yeah, what BIlly Buttocks said?

lol, sorry, just always wanted to say that

no diggidy no doubt. The name I post under, well, let's say it's false.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks;1234693 said:
When you meet people who can't sleep or eat if htey are not high, then you could argue it's also physical

That is psychological. There is no evidence in the literature that it is physically addictive. Not in the general sense like nicotine, alcohol, heroin and so on.

If you can show otherwise, please share, I would be intrigued to see it.