If we give them TIME lol they'll be fine, see Mazi Smith lolWe do so well drafting DTs![]()
At this point, Parker was a bigger mistake than Q.This thread was a mistake
Who wasn't available?He wasn’t available then
They've been bringing in players, but not really trying. They continue to take cost saving moves to grab the Gary's of the world who are on the decline and accepting pay cuts instead spending a little money and getting an accending player in FA like Odafe Oweh.They been trying
LOL what?
I think I was responding to someone else. Or I misread your postWho wasn't available?
I dont trust him with any personnel decisionsI don’t trust Jerry to draft any DTs.
Not so sure about that. I suspect they get better soon. Plus they probably are 2-2 after today, soThey could've drafted Josiah Trotter with the 2nd round pick. The Packers this year might end up being a top 10 pick and the draft is stacked. 2 Foundational Pieces on rookie contracts is a better deal than Quinnen on a huge contract.

Jerry has one requirement for DTs. Tall.I don’t trust Jerry to draft any DTs.
I don't know if it's the player or the coach but QW played well last week and played extremely well today.At this point, Parker was a bigger mistake than Q.
Sure hope Parker can get this ironed out.
Um no lol, he still wrecks just need somebody who can add pressure to the QBThey could've drafted Josiah Trotter with the 2nd round pick. The Packers this year might end up being a top 10 pick and the draft is stacked. 2 Foundational Pieces on rookie contracts is a better deal than Quinnen on a huge contract.
Bland couldn't cover before the injury issues. He's really bad at coverage now. Shouldn't be starting.I don't know if it's the player or the coach but QW played well last week and played extremely well today.
And you know what else? The run defense was an overall actual and legitimate good today.
Now. About that PASS DEE...
All they freakin had was Collins and they couldn't do anything with him. He made Bland look so bad.
Edge room could so use an ALFA dawg.
Give Williams some help at the first line of defense on the edge please!
Rant over.
Go Cowboys!
Baby steps accomplished in defensive progress as far as this game's run dee.
Again, the pass dee is an entirely different story.
Glad it was Stroud at QB, lol.
I thought we overpaid. But, Jerry isn't Jerry for no reason. At least he finally identified a problem at DT and tried to fix it.They could've drafted Josiah Trotter with the 2nd round pick. The Packers this year might end up being a top 10 pick and the draft is stacked. 2 Foundational Pieces on rookie contracts is a better deal than Quinnen on a huge contract.
