"Bigg" coming up small

khiladi

Reaction score
JBond;3149284 said:
I thought that was why we went back to the same old well and brought back Hudson Houck. I was told by many knowledgeable fans he was the answer. Many were also excited by our special teams coach. Our coverage is better but now the money makers (kickers/punters) are unable to get the job done.

Oh well.
Houck doesn't call the plays that employs the schemes Garrett uses... When we are more power-oriented in play-calling, the team moves the ball. Dan Reeves, coincidentally made this observation when doing radio per some folks on here a couple weeks ago. As an aside, Wade wanted SOlari who is a zone-blocking guy.

wileedog

Reaction score
iceberg;3149481 said:
in the end i've been wanting us to fix our OL for a long long time. i think romo's mobility had hidden how bad it can be at times where bledsoe showed off how bad it was.

There is a reason Romo is the most blitzed QB in the league and its not even close.

And the 5 guys in front of him have a lot to do with that.

JBond

Reaction score
khiladi;3149484 said:
Houck doesn't call the plays that employs the schemes Garrett uses... When we are more power-oriented in play-calling, the team moves the ball. Dan Reeves, coincidentally made this observation when doing radio per some folks on here a couple weeks ago. As an aside, Wade wanted SOlari who is a zone-blocking guy.

I listened to Reeves during the game a few weeks ago and wanted to kick Jerry for not figuring out a way to bring him aboard. His observations during the broadcast I listened to were spot on.