Rams/Cardinals Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The "truth" as in "that's a flag if it's Dallas", which you've posted a thousand times in games having nothing to do with Dallas? You're as delusional as Jerry. :muttley:

Go watch a movie if you can't handle dissenting opinions.

I will tell you what, I will just put you on ignore for awhile since you want to post stupid crap.
You used to have decent posts but now you are just another annoying fake fan.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
and you are wrong. Just go back to your own little world. you are the delusional one here.
Now you are becoming an troll and getting to being insulting.

:lmao:

You post "Green Bay refs" and "that's a flag if it's Dallas" like it's a bodily function. Who are you trying to kid here? Yourself, apparently.

I'm not a troll. You're just a hypersensitive person when it comes to dissenting opinions. That's your problem, not mine.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I will tell you what, I will just put you on ignore for awhile since you want to post stupid crap.
You used to have decent posts but now you are just another annoying fake fan.

Put me wherever you want, Nancy. I've watched your "Green Bay refs" and "that's a flag if it's Dallas" silliness long enough to know I'm dealing with delusion. :muttley:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Gotta give Rams credit-- Ramsey, Stafford, Beckham, Von Miller, Sony, etc... Let me give you Jerrys' moves, never mind, 2 of them were Falcons players on a last place defense!! Enough said of that organization.

Those sales and deals are found inside the store, unfortunately, Jerry and son don't even go inside the store, they search the dumpsters in the alley for their gems. And then wonder why it didn't work out. Once in a while you do need to go inside, Jerry.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Cooper Cupp. That's a receiver worth 20M. Compare him to Cooper. Similar money. A few bucks less.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I wonder if all the teams in the playoffs have as many FA’s as we do. And what happens to them in the off season. How much do these teams change including us.

There were 7 new playoff teams this year as to last year. I have not looked as to how many different division winners.
I think there were 6 different teams of 12 playoff teams the year before.

Just goes to show how teams are different from year to year. (Depends on injuries) Except a few. But even that seems to be changing.

I have a feeling we won't lose as much as people think. We can't keep everyone but I think they will sign the players they believe to be the most important.[/QUOTE]

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I take it you haven't watched much of Stafford. He's feast or famine (sound familiar?) and threw 7 more INTs than Dak this season.
The "difference" is less than you're imagining.

As for being "available", the Rams traded two first round picks and Goff for him. He wasn't a free agent.

Stiff price to pay.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Those sales and deals are found inside the store, unfortunately, Jerry and son don't even go inside the store, they search the dumpsters in the alley for their gems. And then wonder why it didn't work out. Once in a while you do need to go inside, Jerry.
And he thinks were still ok and no changes needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
There is no such thing as football math, for example, team x beat y so team z that beat x earlier in the year should be able to beat y too.

Any given Sunday and matchups..

With that said, the cowboys were never going to the SB let alone winning it. This WC weekend has clearly shown the big boys and the rest of the league.

KC
Tampa
Buffalo
LA

(Tennessee and GB with the bys)

All have taken care of their opponents in a dominant fashion. These 6 teams left excluding San Fran are what winning teams look like. Nothing against San Fran.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We overpay for average talent we drafted and refuse to pay market value for good to great players we didn't draft. It ain't working but Jerry loves his guys.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It’s new but I bet the next new one built 20 years later makes SoFi look archaic :muttley:

Jerryworld is already beginning to look dated. No matter, it'll probably be blown up in the 2030s for a new one.

Such is the lifespan of stadiums these days.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I take it you haven't watched much of Stafford. He's feast or famine (sound familiar?) and threw 7 more INTs than Dak this season.

The "difference" is less than you're imagining.

As for being "available", the Rams traded two first round picks and Goff for him. He wasn't a free agent.
I agree on Stafford, but the price doesn't seem to be affecting the Rams ability to get talent. They have WAY more talent than us.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I agree on Stafford, but the price doesn't seem to be affecting the Rams ability to get talent. They have WAY more talent than us.

They do, which has less to do with price and more to do about personnel decisions.

When the guy making the moves actually has to succeed to avoid being fired, it's different.

TheHerd

Reaction score
They do, which has less to do with price and more to do about personnel decisions.

When the guy making the moves actually has to succeed to avoid being fired, it's different.
No doubt about that.