Twitter: Rams Release RB Todd Gurley

ultron

Reaction score
He’ll be with the Eagles or Commanders within 24 hours

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Still like Elliott ove
Sign him now!!!!!! Wishbone offense baby!!!!!!!!
Still like Elliott in a Mike McCarthy offense. Best of both worlds.

To tell me otherwise gets you on ignore. This is a Risen Star and Fletch stipulation that coincides with self-quarantine. Happy Birthday!

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
If it was up to some on this board they wouldn’t pay any of our best players. Fans didn’t want to pay Zeke. They don’t want to pay Amari and they don’t want to pay Dak. Every time we lock up one of our best players they complain we got screwed.

I would've paid Amari and Dak. Not Tank or Zeke.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Zeke hasn't even proven to be good. Just healthy and able to carry massive load...for now.

The guy isn't efficient.

Zeke isn’t good? lol He’s rushed for over 1350 yards in three of his four seasons and led the league in rushing twice. He scored 40 TDs and has over 1600 receiving yards. If he’s not good then what RB do you consider good?

jay94

Reaction score
We have been pretty good with signings lately, with the exception of Zeke to me. We did have to over pay Amari, but it is what it is. This offense was in shambles before his arrival.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Where did we make a mistake? Zeke had over 1300 yards last season with 12 TD’s. Gurley got hurt after he signed his extension and was never the same.

Rams didn't make a mistake either. Other than paying a RB alot of money. Thats why you don't do it. They get hurt. They lose effectiveness and explosiveness. If you have good blocking and a good scheme the next guy up can get 1000 yards pretty easily.

You. Don't. Pay. RBs. Lol

Sydla

Reaction score
He’ll be with the Eagles or Commanders within 24 hours

I doubt Philly touches him but who knows. They have Sanders and can probably find a vet for way cheaper than Gurley would cost.

Plus with Hargrave and Slay signed, I think they are getting tight on cap space.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I doubt Philly touches him but who knows. They have Sanders and can probably find a vet for way cheaper than Gurley would cost.

Plus with Hargrave and Slay signed, I think they are getting tight on cap space.

we have the 7th most cap in the nfl. Still moved to make

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had one good year. Solid. But not worth that money.

He only had two sacks the final five regular season games in 2018 and did nothing in the playoffs. His sack total was down by 4.5 from the previous season. His 5.0 sack total last season matched the sack total of a player we cut.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I wonder if the people who thought trading for Jalen Ramsey was a smart move still think so, he makes 14 Million this year and wants more than that in FA next year.