Random but needs to be said

KingRah

Reaction score
If Jim brown played in the 90s, he’d be rueben drones. Stop calling him the best back of all time or even top 4.

slick325

Reaction score
No matter when Jim Brown played...he would be the best back in the League. He was Adrian Peterson before AP. Except he could catch and block too. Don't get it twisted...Jim Brown was a BAD MAN!

Sure hope I don't EVER read a thread saying Lawrence Taylor would be average or a lesser player than DWare, Von Miller or Khalil Mack. Smh...

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No matter when Jim Brown played...he would be the best back in the League. He was Adrian Peterson before AP. Except he could catch and block too. Don't get it twisted...Jim Brown was a BAD MAN!

Sure hope I don't EVER read a thread saying Lawrence Taylor would be average or a lesser player than DWare, Von Miller or Khalil Mack. Smh...
The baddest man in the whole damn town!

dwreck27

Reaction score
I agree....

people need to stop saying best of all time and call it what it is “best back of his generation and at that level of play in the NFL”

The athletes and how big/fast these NFL players are today would have shut jim Brown down sadly

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Imagine you are a RB in the time of RB's. Now, imagine every D that will face the Browns that season gearing up to stop one man and he was unstoppable. I think if the OP asked the Cowboys that had to play the Browns, who owned them back then, which RB they'd least like to face, I'd bet he'd take that hands down.

Love me some Sweetness but he's still behind the best RB I ever saw play. He was the complete package, fast when he needed to be, power when he needed it, elusiveness when he needed it. And he was a man when they wanted him to be a boy.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Imagine you are a RB in the time of RB's. Now, imagine every D that will face the Browns that season gearing up to stop one man and he was unstoppable. I think if the OP asked the Cowboys that had to play the Browns, who owned them back then, which RB they'd least like to face, I'd bet he'd take that hands down.

Love me some Sweetness but he's still behind the best RB I ever saw play. He was the complete package, fast when he needed to be, power when he needed it, elusiveness when he needed it. And he was a man when they wanted him to be a boy.
Hear, hear! Well said. People had to see Brown play. I always dreaded the games he played against the Cowboys. Resistance was futile.