Random wrestling thread

Phoenix

Reaction score
ddGaQQdgq6wl.jpg

Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh snap.

"- We noted before that Bray Wyatt lost to John Cena in the dark main event after last night's RAW in Orlando and towards the finish, Wyatt got sick and threw up in the ring. Apparently Wyatt wasn't doing well last night as he was going for a move at one point but lost his grip on Cena and dropped him, leaving Cena looking stunned. Wyatt suffered a cut from the botch."

JDSmith

Reaction score
Last time I really watched wresting Bruno Sammartino was champion - maybe a few years after that. I remember Tony Atlas, Ivan Putzky (he was my favorite) and Superfly Snuka. Ahh, the good old days.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Huh. Samoa Joe has left TNA. Rumor mill has it that HHH has some interest in giving him a go in WWE NXT, but that Vince has little interest in him.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huh. Samoa Joe has left TNA. Rumor mill has it that HHH has some interest in giving him a go in WWE NXT, but that Vince has little interest in him.

I just read that also. The two things that jump out at me are 1.) would Joe be ok with NXT? and 2.) Vince doesn't want him (remembering that Vince is the boss) so it's unlikely to happen.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Oh snap.

"- We noted before that Bray Wyatt lost to John Cena in the dark main event after last night's RAW in Orlando and towards the finish, Wyatt got sick and threw up in the ring. Apparently Wyatt wasn't doing well last night as he was going for a move at one point but lost his grip on Cena and dropped him, leaving Cena looking stunned. Wyatt suffered a cut from the botch."

Gross! :confused:

He's nasty enough on his own without vomiting in a match!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 31 Match Against Bray Wyatt All But Confirmed, With Deadman Set For WWE Return
By Anthony Riccobono @tony_riccobono a.riccobono@ibtimes.comon February 18 2015 1:35 PM

undertaker.JPG

The Undertaker's legendary WrestleMania winning streak came to an end with a loss to Brock Lesnar, and WWE fan reactions ranged from stunned to genuinely devastated. Flickr/Simon Q

If it weren’t already clear that The Undertaker would return to have a match with Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 31, the events of this week have all but confirmed that the two WWE superstars will meet at the biggest pay-per-view of 2015. Wyatt seemingly called out The Undertaker multiple times on the Feb. 16 edition of “Monday Night Raw,” and the wrestler was asked about The Phenom in a separate interview.

In each of the previous two weeks, Wyatt cut a promo that seemingly took aim at The Undertaker. On Monday, he cut three more promos, all of which hinted at a match between the two superstars on March 29 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.

Wyatt was seen holding a nail in the first promo, saying the fear he once had for his target has turned into pity, likely referencing the end of the Deadman’s undefeated WrestleMania streak. Later in the night, Wyatt held a hammer during a brief promo. The third and final time Wyatt was shown, he was seen hammering the nail into a piece of wood, discussing a “man that can never truly die.”

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.com/undertakers-...y-wyatt-all-confirmed-deadman-set-wwe-1820624

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
He was a big part of that happening. The whole WCW invasion with DX was priceless especially when they were in the tank.

That angle gets way more credit than it ever should have. Paul Levesque didn't out WCW out of business, Jamie Kellner did.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That angle gets way more credit than it ever should have. Paul Levesque didn't out WCW out of business, Jamie Kellner did.

While that is true blaming a TV executive isn't nearly as flashy or dramatic as a DX invasion.

Phoenix

Reaction score
I just read that also. The two things that jump out at me are 1.) would Joe be ok with NXT? and 2.) Vince doesn't want him (remembering that Vince is the boss) so it's unlikely to happen.

Does not HHH pretty much have total NXT control though? I may have misunderstood, if he doesn't. But yeah, would Joe go to NXT is the big question...I kind of doubt it.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Does not HHH pretty much have total NXT control though? I may have misunderstood, if he doesn't. But yeah, would Joe go to NXT is the big question...I kind of doubt it.

He's probably going to New Japan which will pay him much more than the WWE will.

YR

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Undertaker looks like a guy you maybe don't want to piss off in that ring gear picture.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Undertaker looks like a guy you maybe don't want to piss off in that ring gear picture.

Yah.

Ha, I was watching a little of TNA the other day ago and even they use Undertaker as pretty much the yardstick when it comes to talking the best... the guy that kind of knocked out Jeff Hardy (the fall from the cage) was going on and on - blah blah blah - to his brother Matt Hardy, saying something like, "I did what nobody else has ever been able to do! Not <name drop>! Not <name drop2>! Not <name drop3>! Hell, Not even THE UNDERTAKER HIMSELF! I put Jeff Hardy DOWN!" ...or something to that effect. My ears only really perked up when he name dropped the Taker...on a TNA show...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yes Hunter has complete control. I just can't see Joe accepting that either.