Twitter: Randy Gregory changing offensive game plans

rambo2

Reaction score
You are oversensitive dude. Chill out. Some of you guys take the Cowboys much too seriously.
And some fill the board with ridiculous posts each and every day for their enjoyment. They could open up a board for the comedians in training.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

wheres the milk carton fan, hes upset now.. and all those worrying abo8t sacks and dont take into account Pressures matter it creates incompletions and yes TOS when tank/gallimore comes back it will be even better,.,

jnday

Reaction score
He owes Dallas gratitude; nothing else. If he chooses to give them a discount fine. If he does not, I have no issues whatsoever.
Jerry took him in and has stuck by him when the rest of the world wouldn’t give him the time of day. I am fine with giving him a reasonable contract, but if he tries to screw the Cowboys like DLaw did with his last contract, then he needs to go. It would tell me all I need to know about him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I remember the Gregory bashing threads a couple of weeks ago that he didnt have any sacks blah blah blah. He has been blowing up plays on a very consistent basis
the milk carton zoner lol he had to backtrack...:laugh::cool:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now if we can get Dlaw back on the other side randy can flush him a few sacks.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think I haven't posted enough over the last 11 yrs to start a post or like others... so trying to meet the threshold. Whatever that is...

I dont know if there is one a minimum to like a post....I was asking about your name and where it came from?

ghst187

Reaction score
The pick 6 by Brown was cause Gregory was pressuring Glennon

yeah and if you watch RG on one of the TD passes in the back of the end zone second half.. RG just destroyed DESTROYED the OT by running right over the top of him without breaking stride…put dude on his back and hit the QB as he threw it. Lucky for NY, QB got rid of so quickly and was a great pass
He, Parsons, and OSA are bringing pressure almost every play.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gregory is just getting started…

When DLaw returns, things will heat up even more. So now who do they focus on. One or the other will be getting sacks every game or a lot of pressures. And when Gallimore is back, getting pressure up the middle. this frees up other players as well.
Osa getting pressure should get even more, and more sacks. Micah when he rushes.

It will all improve and gel just in time for the playoff push and division clinching time, if they are near that opportunity. I don't want to get ahead of myself.

blueblood70

Reaction score
When DLaw returns, things will heat up even more. So now who do they focus on. One or the other will be getting sacks every game or a lot of pressures. And when Gallimore is back, getting pressure up the middle. this frees up other players as well.
Osa getting pressure should get even more, and more sacks. Micah when he rushes.

It will all improve and gel just in time for the playoff push and division clinching time, if they are near that opportunity. I don't want to get ahead of myself.
im hopign this happens a lot come crunch time

RG-Gallimore-Osa-Tank
Parsons-LVE-Neal

4-3 scary