Twitter: Randy Gregory eligible to return to practice this week

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Now that he can officially come back. This would be a great opportunity for him to gather up his belongings, empty his locker and be shown the door.

one of babe laufenberg's rules applies here.

We will tolerate you until we can replace you.

Primetime42

Reaction score
mike fisher has been saying they won't announce his new suspension until he is eligible to play....Not sure if I believe that or not.

if they are awaiting the appeal and expecting it to be upheld then I guess I get what he is saying.
Would be a real **** move of them.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
He's eligible week 16, says right in the OP lol

Even if he did fail/miss another drug test, he's eligible to play while it's under appeal, once the previous suspension is up.

Correct. Lane Johnson got in several games while his last PED appeal was being heard.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
What is going on anymore?

I can't keep up with this. First he's suspended, then he appeals, then he rescinds the appeal, then he gets suspended again, then he appeals again, now he'll be eligible to practice?

What is going on?

drawandstrike

Reaction score
So they have recognized that he failed another drug test? The NFL themselves reported this?

Because last I heard they didn't know of another failed test.

Yes, the last official word from the NFL on this was "Failed a test, you say? That's news to us. We don't know a thing about it."

Last edited:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he's appealing a missed test, I bet it has to do with him being in rehab when they wanted him to test.

Hey, maybe they cut a deal like this...Randy, we know you missed your test and we understand you were in rehab, which is why you missed your test. He's the deal, stay clean through 3 months of testing and we'll cut down or throw out your suspension. Keep this quiet, don't let anyone know about this deal. It will keep those PIA Cowboys fans guessing and going crazy...lol (Whole room laughs).

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
mike fisher must have read albert breers tweet!

he is now saying he is hearing he can practice tomorrow.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If he's appealing a missed test, I bet it has to do with him being in rehab when they wanted him to test.

The DMN article states he left the rehab facility for a weekend and missed a scheduled test. If that is the case, he will certainly lose the appeal. That still begs the question why would the players union agree to appeal and open and shut case?

Doomsay

Reaction score
Worried about the bad NFL juju associated with him playing under suspension, rational, or not, we saw how the league can influence close games in 2014.