News: Randy Gregory Suspended Four Games

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I think we should cut him. He failed FOUR drug tests. Sorry, I can't keep that type of stupid on my team. Especially when he recorded ZERO sacks. Thankfully, we only wasted a 2nd round pick on the guy.

Can't blame Jerry for trying, but let's cut bait with this clown.

YR

BigD5

Reaction score
No he's not dumb like Dez because Dez is not dumb enough to get suspended after one year in the NFL after failing four consecutive tests.

Different circumstances. Both are idiots

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I'm hoping that this doesn't FO into dumb over reaction where Hardy is more in play and drafting DE becomes desperate need. Stick to the plan....whatever that is. If Bosa is graded out highest, fine but I think you are compounding issues when you have a dumb guy like this and then say you keep Hardy after what you saw and have two knuckleheads you now depend on.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I think we should cut him. He failed FOUR drug tests. Sorry, I can't keep that type of stupid on my team. Especially when he recorded ZERO sacks. Thankfully, we only wasted a 2nd round pick on the guy.

Can't blame Jerry for trying, but let's cut bait with this clown. YR

This.

He's not worth the trouble. He will never live up to his potential. Never.

reddyuta

Reaction score

YR

yes,i agree.I thought he would change but he just cant help himself.I bet the FO will not draft anyone with drug problems anymore.

Aven8

Reaction score
I want Hardy and Mario regardless of Gregorys suspension.

In another note the NFL has to lose this stupid rule for weed! With all the states that have legalized it, etc. My guess is over 50% of NFL smoke it, and 80% of the NBA.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

YR

Gregory basically confirmed their worst fear. Can't be trusted at all.

bounce

Reaction score
No he's not dumb like Dez because Dez is not dumb enough to get suspended after one year in the NFL after failing four consecutive tests.

Nor do a I recall Dez ever being suspended.

YR

Still dumb. They constantly get themselves in positions where they're under SOME sort of scrutiny. Either legal, or media, or team, or whatever. It's not hard to stay out of trouble. You're probably an adult - same with everyone on here. How often do you find yourself getting questioned by police, or getting in fights, or getting pulled over, or pinched for drugs? Probably not often. They're adults, too. The reason they're in the news is because they frequently make stupid decisions. Because they're stupid.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I want Hardy and Mario regardless of Gregorys suspension.

In another note the NFL has to lose this stupid rule for weed! With all the states that have legalized it, etc. My guess is over 50% of NFL smoke it, and 80% of the NBA.

This is what im wondering. IF you live in a state where it is legal, can the NFL still suspend you? HE has anxiety, and wasnt he also diagnosed bi-polar as well? I dont condone the guy failing 4 tests, but this rule has to be subjective. I mean, I can almost guarantee Berry was smoking some weed during his chemotherapy. Id actually put money down on that

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
While people are up in arms about his being suspended for breaking the rule and rule of law blah blah blah, it's still a stupid rule.

It seems very obvious that he has, if nothing else, an anxiety disorder.

Stupid or not, it's a rule.

You have a point, though. The NFL should be a little more proactive in how they handle players with recognized disorders. Do they have anything that remotely resembles a help program?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I wonder if this will give my long-standing pet cat Michael McAdoo a real shot. 6 foot 7, 245 pounds, turns 26 this year,
http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/players/roster/mike-mcadoo
img24789934.jpg

Has played with the Ravens, and in the CFL and Arena League since he was dismissed from UNC for academic fraud.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Let's not overreact. He is a just a part time edge rusher now. He is cheap and still talented.

We know we can't re-sign him or count on him for much but we can still extract as much value from him as we can. Cutting him only satisfies our immediate anger.

This would make signing GHardy a priority to me.