News: Randy Gregory Suspended Four Games

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I want Hardy and Mario regardless of Gregorys suspension.

In another note the NFL has to lose this stupid rule for weed! With all the states that have legalized it, etc. My guess is over 50% of NFL smoke it, and 80% of the NBA.

Exactly but once you are in the program the testing increases 10 fold. It is pretty easy not to get caught the first time, a lot harder once labeled.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
****** Randy!

Well....I reckon we should just cut him now. We can't go into the season with this crap hanging over our heads again. We just can't.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Noah Spence - Failed drug tests in 2013 and 2014. Arrested in 2015 for alcohol intoxication and disorderly conduct.

I don't know, seems like with all the success they've had here with Gregory, that may not be a wise move.

RoboQB

Reaction score
You will see the grades of each player on NFL.com at the conclusion of the combine.

Grade Title
9.00-10 Once-in-lifetime player
8.00-8.99 Perennial All-Pro
7.50-7.99 Future All-Pro
7.00-7.49 Pro Bowl-caliber player
6.50-6.99 Chance to become Pro Bowl-caliber player
6.00-6.49 Should become instant starter
5.50-5.99 Chance to become NFL starter
5.20-5.49 NFL backup or special teams potential
5.01-5.19 Better-than-average chance to make NFL roster
5.0050-50 Chance to make NFL roster
4.75-4.99 Should be in an NFL training camp
4.50-4.74 Chance to be in an NFL training camp
No Grade Likely needs time in developmental league.
What is a combine grade?

Aven8

Reaction score
Exactly but once you are in the program the testing increases 10 fold. It is pretty easy not to get caught the first time, a lot harder once labeled.

Dumb rule and dumb for Randy. It's not like the Cowboys haven't known about this though. They know everything!

conner01

Reaction score
While people are up in arms about his being suspended for breaking the rule and rule of law blah blah blah, it's still a stupid rule.

It seems very obvious that he has, if nothing else, an anxiety disorder.

Or he is just stupid

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
you think we will draft Spence after Gregory?

Nope, and if we aren't really looking at Bosa at # 4 (don't know if they are or they aren't). They wont change their game plan because of this - at the TOP of the draft. But you can bet all the weed that Quincy Gregory can smoke that this Definitely brings a lower round DE to the table. Someone like the Ronald Blair kid that Brodous is hot for. Now, we most assuredly will be either drafting or go the F.A. route for a DE. They can't rely on mister Gregory after this ....

lwehlers

Reaction score
man what a dum***. plenty of players would love to have the chance to play in the nfl but not Gregory he just as well wants to smoke weed. what a waste this guy is already.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Can't help those who won't help themselves
Hope he got a good buzz because it has cost him millions of dollars by dropping in the draft and now suspended
You can't fix stupid

Exactly this is all on Gregory!!. Not even mad at Jerry he saw a top 10 talent and got him in the late 2nd round.. I still remember tho Garrett wasn't happy with the pick. From here on out we need good character guys. I'm over this crap..if I'm jerry I make a strong push for Olivier Vernon

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Still dumb. They constantly get themselves in positions where they're under SOME sort of scrutiny. Either legal, or media, or team, or whatever. It's not hard to stay out of trouble. You're probably an adult - same with everyone on here. How often do you find yourself getting questioned by police, or getting in fights, or getting pulled over, or pinched for drugs? Probably not often. They're adults, too. The reason they're in the news is because they frequently make stupid decisions. Because they're stupid.

You mean like Dez being in the news for 'having a tape that is worse than the Ray Rice tape' and it never existed?

Or Dez owing a jeweler money, yet calls of outrage are here while more than HALF of the players in the league go bankrupt?

No, Dez isn't Randy Gregory dumb. He's not even Orlando Scandrick dumb. It's not even in the same galaxy. But, that doesn't prevent the Dez haters from trying.

YR

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Can DLawrence succeed at WDE as well as SDE? LTs are usually a different level.

Bosa seems more like a SDE.

He should be in play if we don't bring back Hardy.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You will see the grades of each player on NFL.com at the conclusion of the combine.

Grade Title
9.00-10 Once-in-lifetime player
8.00-8.99 Perennial All-Pro
7.50-7.99 Future All-Pro
7.00-7.49 Pro Bowl-caliber player
6.50-6.99 Chance to become Pro Bowl-caliber player
6.00-6.49 Should become instant starter
5.50-5.99 Chance to become NFL starter
5.20-5.49 NFL backup or special teams potential
5.01-5.19 Better-than-average chance to make NFL roster
5.0050-50 Chance to make NFL roster
4.75-4.99 Should be in an NFL training camp
4.50-4.74 Chance to be in an NFL training camp
No Grade Likely needs time in developmental league.

Oh, you mean the grade they give players heading into the combine. That's not a combine grade.

Have fun with that. I think for myself.