Rapoport: Cowboys haven't offered Dak a contract extension

CowboyChris

Reaction score
If they don't reach an agreement before the season then why would Dak reach an agreement in season? His best bet is to get his highest payday is to test FA. This is more than likely his last contract before he retires
that's not all that true, he has to take this year as he is betting on himself

Carson

Reaction score
Dak has 2 more Wild Card wins then those guys.

That's it.

Should that warrant him a decade of chances?
I couldn’t care less if we extend Dak or not

But I don’t think a full rebuild is not necessary. You have prime guys like Lamb, Parsons, Ferguson, Tyler, Diggs, Bland and we are going to waste them

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
that's not all that true, he has to take this year as he is betting on himself
They are trying to figure out they have in Trance. So they will not extend Dak until after camp, unless Trance craps the bed.

If he does crap the bed, you just gave Dak even more power in the negotiations.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
some team will talk them selves into the notion they can win with dak just like the ravens have with lamar dak has had three chances in a row to go on a deep playoff run they have a couple wild card games

Chasing6

Reaction score
some team will talk them selves into the notion they can win with dak just like the ravens have with lamar dak has had three chances in a row to go on a deep playoff run they have a couple wild card games
It's funny how you think Dak had an opportunity with no run game and no run defense.

Chasing6

Reaction score
What's weird is you really thought Jerry offered Dak an extension a few weeks ago because someone posted a Jerry quote from 2020.

That's when I realized you can't be taken seriously.

That's why I respond to maybe 1 or 2 of your 100s of replies to everything I post.
I could care less about anything you have to say.

Want to complain Dak can't win with All Pro's, but can't recognize he is an All Pro.