Rapoport: Cowboys haven't offered Dak a contract extension

HMJYay

Reaction score
No, will be a great day… but Dak will never want it, as he knows there is no better place for him to be baby-sat than in Dallas with Father Jerry…. If Dak goes anywhere else, he’ll get destroyed by their local media and their team fans will be less tolerant of him.
The issue is unless he goes to a stacked team he will be exposed. The guy is smoke and mirrors. If a struggling team in need of a QB gets him he will be there for one to two seasons. And the loaded teams in the league don’t need a QB. Dak needs the Cowboys to stay loaded and play off that into another contract, but it appears that may not work out either. I think Jerry was hesitant to the first deal and now doesn’t want to be burned again. Jerry doesn’t let players he’s keeping play into a contract year. We shall see.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Can we pin this as the official Dak thread until he's released, traded or signed?

Chasing6

Reaction score
OK Tad.. let me slow it down for you. We are talking about QB record when a RB doesn’t get 100 yards rushing. That means when the RB is not having a good day, whether it’s Emmitt. Henry or some other scrub, the QB can’t carry them.

Dak isn’t even competitive with scrub QBs in this QB-friendly era when you can’t touch QBs and DBs are at a significant disadvantage, despite having one of the best OL, especially PASS BLOCKING OLs in the league, for years and the best RG for a large part of it, in comparison to other QBs. Aikman on the other hand was not.

Dak sucks. It is what it is buddy. But of course Tad, you are going to tell us not only is Dak better than Aikman, but is better and more accurate than Elway and Marino because they were career upper 50% completion percentage.
Just look at bus driver Troy's record without 100 yards.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
32 yep Stats Prescott to the rescue, of course get ready for the hater, you Romo lover, and many more insults and of course the old stand by find a new team
lol...they have that down. You mention Dak, and that is what they say.

khiladi

Reaction score
Just look at bus driver Troy's record without 100 yards.
Still wat better than Dak and that too in a run dominant era.

What is true is Dak SUCKS relative to others. He’s bottom of the barrell.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
if Dak takes a discount Jerry signs him...so this is not a totally principled stance by the Cowboys. If we get through August...I'll believe that. Until then...my money is on a 4 year deal that is really a 2 year deal.

I hope I'm wrong and Jerry is truly done with Dak...but the odds are we are just witnessing posturing on both sides.

Chasing6

Reaction score
if Dak takes a discount Jerry signs him...so this is not a totally principled stance by the Cowboys. If we get through August...I'll believe that. Until then...my money is on a 4 year deal that is really a 2 year deal.

I hope I'm wrong and Jerry is truly done with Dak...but the odds are we are just witnessing posturing on both sides.
I think Dak is done with Jerruh.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
”while there’s currently no offer or imminent talks…”

So no news.

She just wanted some clicks.
dj.jpg

If JOSINA don't know who does????????????? :muttley:
SAVE THE DAK........you hear me, Dak Warriors.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well if Jerry had listened to many of us who didn't want to pay Dak he wouldn't be in this position. Just like last year's draft we knew Mazi and Schoonmaker were reaches and sure enough the guys are hurt and had to have surgery and didn't do squat.
The idiot should have drafted Levis QB instead of Mazi.
Idiot...................