Rapoport: Wentz tears ACL Per Eagles HC **merged**

Sydla

Reaction score
You did not take my previous posts when I discussed being injured as well.

You cherry picked which is a great example of how you post and how desperate you get when things do not go your way in threads.

YR.

You used his 11 incompletions as further proof he's likely going to be a bust. You can't walk that silliness back. Like also saying you think he might not end up being good because he's an avid hunter.

At this point, I can't really tell if you are just trying to troll us now. Because this stuff is hilariously bizarre.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I cherry picked nothing. You used his 11 incompletions as further proof he's likely going to be a bust. You can't walk that silliness back.

I also had numerous posts talking about his injuries. You clearly are a:

87-cherry-picker-pump-clip.jpg

YR

Sydla

Reaction score
I also had numerous posts talking about his injuries. You clearly are a:

87-cherry-picker-pump-clip.jpg

YR

The fact he had 11 incompletions is a dumb fact even if you want to think he's totally injury prone.

You placed more value in 11 passes than 12 games.

It's pretty embarrassing for you at this point.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Every time I read this board, I'm reminded there is a wart on every player and someone is going to choose you can magnify it.

When a player gets hurt the NFL should take him out back and shoot him since he'll never be the same.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
The fact he had 11 incompletions is a dumb fact even if you want to think he's totally injury prone.

You placed more value in 11 passes than 12 games.

It's pretty embarrassing for you at this point.

We have a poor pass defense. Throwing 11 incompletions in a row in perfect conditions against our pass defense...without Sean Lee...is an indictment against one's abilities.

But, that's beside the point, I think his injury prone career and questionable offseason priorities will make it very questionable if he can ever stay healthy and work hard enough so he can get in shape and prevent future injuries which are now more likely to happen. Tom Brady recovered from his ACL tear. Of course, he played at a powerhouse in Michigan which has world class training facilities. He also doesn't hunt in the offseason and is too busy working out to make sure his body is in top condition. Wentz isn't going to do that.

Given what the Eagles gave up for Wentz, they are not getting the payoff since he got injured at the most critical time for them, particularly after he had a lousy rookie year.

YR

wssaustin

Reaction score
Remember Howard Eskin talking crap to Beasley? In the same day, Beasley got a big play and Wentz out of the season. Karma is a biatch.

landroverking

Reaction score
August 18 at the earliest
November 18 with any setbacks.
Sheagle fan must be miserable for the next year or so. Oh well.

Sydla

Reaction score
We have a poor pass defense. Throwing 11 incompletions in a row in perfect conditions against our pass defense...without Sean Lee...is an indictment against one's abilities.

But, that's beside the point, I think his injury prone career and questionable offseason priorities will make it very questionable if he can ever stay healthy and work hard enough so he can get in shape and prevent future injuries which are now more likely to happen. Tom Brady recovered from his ACL tear. Of course, he played at a powerhouse in Michigan which has world class training facilities. He also doesn't hunt in the offseason and is too busy working out to make sure his body is in top condition. Wentz isn't going to do that.

Given what the Eagles gave up for Wentz, they are not getting the payoff since he got injured at the most critical time for them, particularly after he had a lousy rookie year.

YR

So you follow Wentz's offseason workouts now too and know he lacks offseason dedication and work ethic to come back from an ACL injury?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
You used his 11 incompletions as further proof he's likely going to be a bust. You can't walk that silliness back. Like also saying you think he might not end up being good because he's an avid hunter.

At this point, I can't really tell if you are just trying to troll us now. Because this stuff is hilariously bizarre.
Every time I read this board, I'm reminded there is a wart on every player and someone is going to choose you can magnify it.

When a player gets hurt the NFL should take him out back and shoot him since he'll never be the same.
There's an awful lot of cowboy fans that like Wentz, but those that don't and take it personally shouldn't. He had a huge following from college. I followed him religiously thinking he would be a cowboy in 2016. I think the constant criticism sometimes warranted sometimes not of Dak has some fans here looking for any reason to criticize Wentz to feel better about Dak.

Greasylake17

Reaction score

YR

Cone on people. That trade will wind uo being the best trade they ever make. Wentz is that good. Please i cant take it anymore. I had to read all.last year how Daks the best, right now he is better than Brady blah blah blah. I heard all last year how Wentz sucks last year. People please just face reality. Wentz has the makings to be an all time great. He has all the tools. He is a stud. He is light years ahead of Dak when it comes to throwing the football. I cant stand cowboys fans ramming down my throat how great our players are and how everyone else sucks

Plankton

Reaction score
I don't know. RG3 didn't come back from his injuries and neither did Greg Cook. Lots of injuries for a guy in a short career and this one they think occurred prior to getting hit.

He also played at a small school, so him getting injured due to the rigors of the NFL was only a matter of time.

YR

Greg Cook?

He tore up his shoulder in 1969. And played through it. That's the likely reason why he never recovered. That, and the prehistoric surgical methods 50 years ago.

To compare Wentz tearing an ACL in 2017 to a shoulder tear in 1969 is the height of idiocy.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Cone on people. That trade will wind uo being the best trade they ever make. Wentz is that good. Please i cant take it anymore. I had to read all.last year how Daks the best, right now he is better than Brady blah blah blah. I heard all last year how Wentz sucks last year. People please just face reality. Wentz has the makings to be an all time great. He has all the tools. He is a stud. He is light years ahead of Dak when it comes to throwing the football. I cant stand cowboys fans ramming down my throat how great our players are and how everyone else sucks

I would disagree that he's light years. He certainly wasn't last year and this year he ranks 3rd in QBR to Dak's 6th in QBR. And I think Pederson is a far better offensive mind than Garrett. I mean, if I have to see another pass play where all 5 receivers have their back to the end zone again...I may just puke.

I don't think Wentz sucks. But, like a Ki-Jana Carter he gets too injured for his position and got hurt at the worst time possible. I also question his dedication in the offseason. And with the city of Philadelphia being more inhabited by young PC/SJW millenials and how the media has such an adoration for the Eagles, I don't know if they can muster the criticism towards Wentz to make him the mentally tough QB that he needs to be in order to make the trade worth it.

YR

Sydla

Reaction score
Greg Cook?

He tore up his shoulder in 1969. And played through it. That's the likely reason why he never recovered. That, and the prehistoric surgical methods 50 years ago.

To compare Wentz tearing an ACL in 2017 to a shoulder tear in 1969 is the height of idiocy.

Compares him to a QB from 50 years ago.

Puts far too much weight in 11 incompletions instead of his entire body of work this year.

Thinks because he likes to hunt he apparently lacks the dedication to not end up being a bust.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They got him dirt cheap. What was it Sam Bradford and a couple picks?