Rapoport: Wentz tears ACL Per Eagles HC **merged**

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And with the city of Philadelphia being more inhabited by young PC/SJW millenials and how the media has such an adoration for the Eagles, I don't know if they can muster the criticism towards Wentz to make him the mentally tough QB that he needs to be in order to make the trade worth it.

Wait, so the city of Philadelphia is a bunch of young PC millennials?

Wow.

I guess that Rocky theme they are touting all the time is just worthless since it was a folk figure from a movie created more than thirty years before they were even born.

You should get a job with the Eagles' marketing team. They might benefit from your special kind of insight.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Greg Cook?

He tore up his shoulder in 1969. And played through it. That's the likely reason why he never recovered. That, and the prehistoric surgical methods 50 years ago.

To compare Wentz tearing an ACL in 2017 to a shoulder tear in 1969 is the height of idiocy.

It's too bad that you feel that way. But RG3 had similar issues and we were told profusely by RG3 fans that he was the next big thing and that the RPO's had rules in place where they couldn't hit the QB and defenses couldn't possibliy stop it and that RG3 was an All-Pro caliber player.

Or when Daunte Culpepper went from an All Pro caliber QB to a dud after his ACL tear.

YR

canters

Reaction score
My guess is that it is a complete ACL tear. Looking at the video on Twitter yesterday his knee was clearly unstable as it was buckling outward when he was walking gingerly on it. Probably has a lateral collateral ligament tear as well. Wentz has a great arm but his body habitus doesn’t look like it’s built to take a lot of hits given his long frame. No doubt he’s tough as nails though.
He probably went hunting this morning with his left leg in a brace. Oh well, maybe he was carried through the fields and woods? Risen Star, was that you?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score

Wow.

I guess that Rocky theme they are touting all the time is just worthless since it was a folk figure from a movie created more than thirty years before they were even born.

You should get a job with the Eagles' marketing team. They might benefit from your special kind of insight.

Ask most millenials if they know who Spider Rico is and they have no clue. They are too busy on Snapchat and drinking IPA's. North Philly is starting to look like a millenial commune. Fact is, there is a massive shift of people from 18-30 yards old moving into big cities instead of the suburbs these days

YR

HungryLion

Reaction score
Ask most millenials if they know who Spider Rico is and they have no clue. They are too busy on Snapchat and drinking IPA's. North Philly is starting to look like a millenial commune. Fact is, there is a massive shift of people from 18-30 yards old moving into big cities instead of the suburbs these days

YR

Where are you even from?? :huh:

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even though he's an Eagle I like Wentz and his style, the dude has talent. Unfortunately the scrambling and making awesome throws comes with the price of a shortened career. Romo managed to stretch his career out a bit, but in the end it cost him. Wentz has the arm and brains to be a good pocket passer, he should limit himself to that.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

YR
Sounds like you have some other social issues you need to work through before you are capable of discussing the football side intelligently.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Sounds like you have some other social issues you need to work through before you are capable of discussing the football side intelligently.

What social issues?

What would I care that there is an increasing population of millenials in the city of Philadelphia? And why would I care if millenials have no idea who Spider Rico is?

As Biggie once said 'things done changed.' Doesn't mean that I'm automatically against it.

But, that's beside the point...at this rate, there are doubts about Wentz's future given him being prone to injury and he got injured at the absolutely worst time. That's a tough pill to swallow for fans of his and they have to hope that he gets lucky and that the injury is not as bad as once thought because he has shown no signs of being dedicated enough to work thru a tough injury. His offseason priorities go beyond football.

YR

CWR

Reaction score

Wow.

Yes welcome to America and nearly every big city we have.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I will not lie, I am not feeling any sympathy for philly. I was rooting for the Rams to put him out. I know that is not right, but I am soo tired of the media fawning all over the guy, yes he is a very good young QB and he is on his way to having a great career. But these media guys were like over the top about him, he is or was having the same type of year the Dak had last season and Dak is having the same type of year he had last season but we will have a better record and make the playoffs. Now maybe my good friend from philly will stop blowing up my phone every weekend trying to brag about him and the eagles, maybe now I ought to call him and ask him about the high flying eagles now? But I will not , just like last season I never called him once to brag about Dak, when I did talk to him he called me to say that we got lucky we drafted Zeke and that he wanted Zeke on the eagles.

Cebrin

Reaction score
hey-eagles-fans-are-injuries-still-funny-https-t-co-d8wd07ezpz-29572916.png

HungryLion

Reaction score
What social issues?

What would I care that there is an increasing population of millenials in the city of Philadelphia? And why would I care if millenials have no idea who Spider Rico is?

As Biggie once said 'things done changed.' Doesn't mean that I'm automatically against it.

But, that's beside the point...at this rate, there are doubts about Wentz's future given him being prone to injury and he got injured at the absolutely worst time. That's a tough pill to swallow for fans of his and they have to hope that he gets lucky and that the injury is not as bad as once thought because he has shown no signs of being dedicated enough to work thru a tough injury. His offseason priorities go beyond football.

YR

You do realize that “millennials” refers to a group of people who were born during a specific time span? It’s a generation of people. Therefore, the “millennial population” is increasing everywhere.

Also, North Philadelphia is a very diverse place with a ton of different neighborhoods with many different people living in those neighborhoods.

In Philadelphia, when you say “North Philly” it only usually refers to one small section of the city. And there are many many other rather different neighborhoods within the northern areas of Philadelphia....... chestnut hill, the great northeast, Mt. Airy, etc.

So I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to.